Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me if the leather seats supplied with the 'Premium Pack' in the U.K. are all black. I've seen some review photos that look like the leather seats have a purple accent colour in them.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Thankfully in Germany we have the option of part leather seats, which on the Lounge (Excel in the UK) has a purple accent, had a look at the all black leather seats but the car looked better with the part ones.

Does the car in the UK come with a heated steering wheel?

Only asking as we get it as standard but couldn't see it on the UK website.

·
Registered
64 Posts
StadtPanzer said:
Thankfully in Germany we have the option of part leather seats, which on the Lounge (Excel in the UK) has a purple accent, had a look at the all black leather seats but the car looked better with the part ones.

Does the car in the UK come with a heated steering wheel?

Only asking as we get it as standard but couldn't see it on the UK website.
No heated steering wheel option in UK as far as I know (certainly not on my Dynamic)!

·
Registered
554 Posts
The wheel has a 'warm' feel even in 3 degrees c, and it doesn't get THAT cold here, although a few years ago I remember -18 in Wales, but it's an exception...thankfully :)

·
Registered
175 Posts
Kind of strange the way Toyota has marketed the CH-R, in my eyes, why all the different names of versions, different colour names, different options! At the end of the day it's all the same EU market.

I understand the differences between the US, EU and Asia for example but differences between EU countries is weird!

·
Registered
314 Posts
StadtPanzer said:
I understand the differences between the US, EU and Asia for example but differences between EU countries is weird!
Not really - it is designed to confuse and make comparison more difficult so that they can adjust pricing to the level that each country will pay. It has been a well known fact that car prices (all makes) are higher in the UK than most other countries because that is what the market will accept.

·
Registered
175 Posts
david63 said:
StadtPanzer said:
Not really - it is designed to confuse and make comparison more difficult so that they can adjust pricing to the level that each country will pay. It has been a well known fact that car prices (all makes) are higher in the UK than most other countries because that is what the market will accept.
Okay interesting.......

Not sure about car prices here in Germany.... for example a new Range Rover is far more expensive here than in the UK but hey you live and learn ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts