Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,
Was sent this from Toyota doubt it has much power usage but never mind nice idea.

TBH I doubt I'll use it.

·
Super Moderator
1,861 Posts
had nothing from them yet but may kick up a stink when it goes in for the mirror replacements ,but i did get £20 off the first service because they mucked the quote up so cant moan to much ,but its better than nothing :)

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah like you say Ans better than nothing, had issues at the beginning and got 1st year service free as well as some chrome parts fitted for free when my scuff plates finally arrived :D

G

·
Also just received Power Card in the mail with similar note. What will the PR dept suggest for those of us who've had windscreen replacement, I wonder?
:D :roll:

·
Super Moderator
1,861 Posts
should have waited till i got the post so have also received power card :lol:

·
Registered
147 Posts
Got one too :)

Nice gesture I suppose, managed to get a few things done on my car as well and some cheap mudflaps so fairly happy, it would however be nice not to have to keep going back.

Just need my new wing mirror light then all is well, until the next problem :)

·
Registered
759 Posts
I had mine checked at the service last week. Then this week, in the space of about 5 mins I had an email asking me to take the car in for a recall, and the postman delivered my freebie power card with a note thanking me for taking it in. Toyota are obviously well coordinated.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Had my first service, and I too am going to need to have the tank replaced, as the weld joining the two halves together is not up to required standard. It seems it is a visible inspection that determines the result!

·
Super Moderator
1,861 Posts
good luck Keith just get them to make sure the tank is full when fitted

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.