Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is our car, pictured with my good lady.

Now done 1300 miles & impressions to date are excellent.

We are off to France in it in a few weeks with an 8 & 5 year old in tow. The good news is the love it.

I've bought the genuine bars & already have a good roofbox to go on them. Only modifications to date are Toyota valve caps & an exhaust trim.

I really thought I'd dislike it being a hybrid auto but I'm shocked how much I've warmed to it. My wife came from a GT86 & feels the same.

I've got an Abarth 595 Competizione on order, due soon. That'll satisfy our performance needs. We also have an S4 Alfa Spider & FIAT Seicento Sporting Abarth as Classic toys :)

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

Wheel Tire Vehicle Sky Car

Automotive parking light Vehicle registration plate Car Vehicle Wheel

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

Cheers,

Attachments

Super Moderator
馃憤

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Our C-HR has picked up some minor damage following a St MALO to Portsmouth Ferry crossing.

They really pack the cars in. Got a slight vertical crease dent off someone's door on the rear driver's side door (a PDR man will get that out) and a couple of smal, scratches on the rear bumper. I've got the Toyota touch up paint so will give that a go if it ever stops raining!

Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire Automotive design Vehicle door

Gotta hate careless people though :evil:

Attachments

Super Moderator
its my pet hate ,other people with no respect, i always try to park miles away from other cars and the wife thinks im mad

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just had the second service & recall on our Hybrid. All good but at 17000 miles, the front tyres are on the way out.

I don't think that's at all unreasonable so they'll get changed before the end of the summer.

Only "failings" thus far are the mirror projector lights, a complete electronic freak out once & the dodgy dash topper.

Only real complaint are the easily marked / scratched interior plastic (lower doors, B pillar where the seatbelt touches etc).

It'll be getting replaced before it gets to 3 years. Pondering the new RAV4 along with other less sensible options....lol

Registered
Great car, I myself was a bit unsure whether I would adapt to mine even though the 24hr test drive was enjoyable.

Now having had it since May, I cannot see myself going back to a manual.........Too much hard work!! :lol:

Some better pics today :)
I was half expecting to see quite a collection of cars parking near you but seeing how far away you were from a shop/store my guess is that they are too lazy to walk!!

Regards
Nigel.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.