Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Must admit I find the relaxed driving style of the car very nice.

it keeps up with most traffic so no issues

i don’t really bother with mpg, as last car was 310bhp and 4wd, with 0-60 in 4 secs, but it’s a bonus to get better than 50 mpg on a trip sitting on speed limit on MWays and fast A roads, which to be honest isn’t where this car is getting best out of EV mode, but still surprisingly goes into EV at fairly fast speeds when lifting off the loud pedal

·
Registered
2022 C-HR GR Sport
193 Posts
I to find the C-HR relaxing & effortless to drive, very comfortable with the multi adjustable front sports seat with lumber support.

It also feels planted on the road thanks to its weight & double rear wishbone suspension, the TNGA chassis & handling feel really decent, reminds me of the Peugeot 405.

The 2 litre hybrid is more then quick enough for everyday driving & also returns decent fuel consumption.

I'm highly impressed by my first Toyota & hybrid so far.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Must admit I find the relaxed driving style of the car very nice.

it keeps up with most traffic so no issues

i don’t really bother with mpg, as last car was 310bhp and 4wd, with 0-60 in 4 secs, but it’s a bonus to get better than 50 mpg on a trip sitting on speed limit on MWays and fast A roads, which to be honest isn’t where this car is getting best out of EV mode, but still surprisingly goes into EV at fairly fast speeds when lifting off the loud pedal
The A class we had wouldn't touch the mpg didn't matter what I did,might have squeezed a little more maybe today.Relaxed isn't in it, it's a case of sit back and enjoy the ride as they say.A few folks said they love warmer weather,to this is a big yes. I can tell by how quick it goes into EV mode when I leave the house compared to February when I got it.

·
Registered
2022 C-HR GR Sport
193 Posts
Pleasantly surprised to see this when I switched off, best journey mpg I've seen from it so far using both petrol & electric.

Vehicle Car Speedometer Plant Gauge

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pleasantly surprised to see this when I switched off, best journey mpg I've seen from it so far using both petrol & electric.

View attachment 3789
I've been thinking now ours has 2k on it,that the battery like most batteries is now giving a better performance. I must also say went into Durham the other day,and after say 5miles it showed 96mpg albeit it's mostly downhill. Forkingabout that knocks my skip run into a cocked hat BTW.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts