Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Toyota CHR that previously gave me no problems at all using Google Maps on the car in screen display.I have upgraded my phone,same phone newer model.Now I just cannot get the Google Maps to display on the in screen display .The app is working fine on my phone and I have tried every single thing the internet has to offer to get it to display on the in car scree.Any ideas at all anyone ?

·
Registered
2022 Ash Grey 2.0ltr GR Sport
19 Posts
I have a Toyota CHR that previously gave me no problems at all using Google Maps on the car in screen display.I have upgraded my phone,same phone newer model.Now I just cannot get the Google Maps to display on the in screen display .The app is working fine on my phone and I have tried every single thing the internet has to offer to get it to display on the in car scree.Any ideas at all anyone ?
Hello and welcome. As its a new phone did it pair via bluetooth? Try a data cable using Android Auto

·
Registered
350 Posts
I don't know if you are an Android user or an Apple person.
I changed few Android phones with the current car. Plug a cable and follow the easy instructions. I believe you car cannot store more than 5 phones, so you may want to delete the old ones.
And you'd want to share what messages you're getting after plugging a cable to your new phone and press the "map" button on the unit.

It's a very simple process, not too many things can go wrong.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thankyou so much to everyone who posted in response to my plea for help.I was having a huge amount of bother getting Google maps to behave on the in car screen on my Toyota CHR.I tried every last suggestion but was still unable to sort it.
I do not feel quite as dim today as it has eventually transpired that my car had a software problem.Nothing that you ,,I . or anyone else did wa ever going to put it right.It is going into the dealership on Tuesday and it needs the whole software reloading (Not sure if that is the correct technical term )
Thankyou.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts