Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to everyone on the forum.
Have just p/x our Honda cr-v hybrid for a 71 plate Excel 2.0 ltr. Yes, very happy with the vehicle and the c-hr forum which has already helped me sort out the set up of some functions. It was the high level of praise for the c-hr from the members on here which helped us make our final decision to purchase. Impressed. Twizzle

Registered
Hi to everyone on the forum.
Have just p/x our Honda cr-v hybrid for a 71 plate Excel 2.0 ltr. Yes, very happy with the vehicle and the c-hr forum which has already helped me sort out the set up of some functions. It was the high level of praise for the c-hr from the members on here which helped us make our final decision to purchase. Impressed. Twizzle
Same chr as ours what colour?good folks on here and will answer fairly,and quickly on CHR matters. Have you got used to the little EV light,it's a tricky fella to keep illuminated. Relaxing to drive even the missus says I've mellowed somewhat instead of driving like I've stolen the car. Enjoy the motor馃憤

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Same chr as ours what colour?good folks on here and will answer fairly,and quickly on CHR matters. Have you got used to the little EV light,it's a tricky fella to keep illuminated. Relaxing to drive even the missus says I've mellowed somewhat instead of driving like I've stolen the car. Enjoy the motor馃憤
Hi there. Met/black. it also had the boot liner and the shiny load protector. Had front/rear dash cam fitted and 4x mud flaps (although I think they now refer to them as mud guards) Yes, relaxing to drive and can shift when you want it to. I now find it easier to keep up with the fast pace a lot of modern drivers seem to adopt as a matter of course, especially cornering. I find the turn in very good and confidence inspiring. Very pleased.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts