Collected this morning

New MMI
JBL & Alacantra
Boot and rear sill protector
Mudguards

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Car Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Automotive lighting

Car Vehicle Odometer Trip computer Speedometer

Motor vehicle Plant Steering wheel Automotive design Personal luxury car

See less See more
#60 ·
For any 2 litre C-HR owners looking to retrofit a spare here's the parts I used as recommended by Toyota UK for my vehicle VIN.
Please double check these part numbers are suitable for your own vehicle VIN with your Toyota dealer parts department before ordering!

09111-F4011/Jack SU

09113-F4010 Handle Pantogr

09150-F4010 Wrench Hub Nut

51931-02040 Carrier Spare

64778-F4050 Protector Spar

64429-F4010 Box Luggage RO

64995-F4070 Box Deck Floor

64716-F4050-C0 Cover Deck Trim

42600-F4211 Wheel A

Total retail price was £350.56 including the VAT & takes less then 20 minutes to fit, you just need a 10mm socket to remove the 2 bolts that secure the rear luggage nut D rings to replace a trim panel.

#63 ·
Found another surprising feature today.

The rear wiper has both intermittent wipe & continuous wipe depending on how far round you twist the end of the wiper stalk.
1st click = intermittent & 2nd click = continuous.

First time I've driven a vehicle that actually gives the driver the choice for the rear wiper frequency.

#64 ·
Found another surprising feature today.

The rear wiper has both intermittent wipe & continuous wipe depending on how far round you twist the end of the wiper stalk.
1st click = intermittent & 2nd click = continuous.

First time I've driven a vehicle that actually gives the driver the choice for the rear wiper frequency.
The whole car is a gem. There is only a couple of things which I'm not 100% with but overall it's great.

#65 ·
Manoeuvring in to a parking space earlier at the supermarket, a pedestrian I had all ready spotted to my left started to walk towards to cross behind the car & the RCTA system picked them up & warned me.

First the left side mirror started flashing & as they carried on walking the right side mirror joined in to - warning beep goes nuts as well

I'm impressed how good the BSM & RCTA systems are on the C-HR.

#68 ·
Just noticed if your in reverse & the RCTA activates it also flashes a warning on the infotainment screen.

I had selected reverse, I was watching the screen as backing on to the drive, beep beep beep with orange >>> symbols on the right side of the screen, sure enough a car had approached from the right.

#73 ·
What does the new Sport infotainment / satnav screen have now?
On the opening post pictures here, the infotainment / satnav appears to be touchscreen as it is in my current 2019 Dynamic. However, my local dealer chain has just posted this image on social media of the interior of the sport and it appears to be showing a system with physical buttons. That for me is a step in a backward direction. What does yours have or what are you expecting it to have? I like mine, it has been a fantastic car. That said, I was toying with the idea of a sport but also thinking about holding out for the Corolla Cross.
Speedometer Vehicle Car Tachometer Motor vehicle

#74 ·
What does the new Sport infotainment / satnav screen have now?
On the opening post pictures here, the infotainment / satnav appears to be touchscreen as it is in my current 2019 Dynamic. However, my local dealer chain has just posted this image on social media of the interior of the sport and it appears to be showing a system with physical buttons. That for me is a step in a backward direction. What does yours have or what are you expecting it to have? I like mine, it has been a fantastic car. That said, I was toying with the idea of a sport but also thinking about holding out for the Corolla Cross.
View attachment 3894
Thats the older MMI screen in your photo

New ones, since late April, early May only have one dial on the left side and no physical buttons. Plus live traffic, better voice activation and a few other tweaks

#81 ·
Ordered mine in late November last year and collected in early April.

Sales chap originally said late April / May so just under 5 months. Was happy as it was one of the first ones with the new MMI

#84 ·
Yep, live traffic, over the air updates, wireless Apple play connectio, natural voice interface (that works), only one dial lower left, and no buttons. Seems a good improvement going on what reviewers said about the previous version

Reactions: 350trf
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.