Toyota C-HR Forum banner
21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I will ask them, the next time I email them. They advertise a front facing one on thier website, so will ask them to quote for front & rear. What make and model, did you have fitted ??
Nextbase on mine.

look on Toyota website, it’s a standard dealer fit option at a set price. Just ask your dealer and sure they will happily add it

·
Registered
2022 C-HR GR Sport
177 Posts
The My T connected services finally decided to burst in to life this afternoon :cool:

I never knew the C-HR had these fitted.

Brown Wood Rectangle Tints and shades Pattern

Yes I know I still need to tidy up the old carpet on the right hand side garage wall post during the week.

I did put some fresh carpet on the left hand post before the C-HR arrived.

Water Road surface Leaf Wood Brickwork

·
Registered
95 Posts
The My T connected services finally decided to burst in to life this afternoon :cool:

I never knew the C-HR had these fitted.

View attachment 3718

Yes I know I still need to tidy up the old carpet on the right hand side garage wall post during the week.

I did put some fresh carpet on the left hand post before the C-HR arrived.

View attachment 3719
Are you pleased with the car? What about the colour, is it better in the flesh? I have exactly the same on its way.

·
Registered
2022 C-HR GR Sport
177 Posts
Are you pleased with the car? What about the colour, is it better in the flesh? I have exactly the same on its way.
I'm extremely happy with the car, I've only done 35 miles in total since I collected it so still discovering things about it.
Ill get some daytime pictures tomorrow of the colour

Currently reporting 52.4 mpg average since I collected it.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I'm extremely happy with the car, I've only done 35 miles in total since I collected it so still discovering things about it.
Ill get some daytime pictures tomorrow of the colour

Currently reporting 52.4 mpg average since I collected it.
Is it the 2.0 engine or 1.8. for the mpg.
The auto lights are great must admit,still drivers coming onto you still flash their lights as it must still dazzle them a little, it doesn't bother me tho. We live rural and the lights are a great help. Look forward to pics.

·
Registered
327 Posts
It's the 2.0 hybrid.
Did you get the boot liner ?? If you did, does it have a part number on there ??

They've got them on offer on eBay at moment. But won't confirm it is the right one, without a reg or vin. Which I can't provide yet.

Thanks...

·
Registered
2022 C-HR GR Sport
177 Posts
Yeah salesperson added in the protection + pack foc, I'll have a look at the rubber boot liner tomorrow.

Comes with that bumper protector plus a set of rubber mats ( which I'll fit tomorrow )

The rubber mats are a better option for me then the standard GR Sport mats.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Yeah salesperson added in the protection + pack foc, I'll have a look at the rubber boot liner tomorrow.

Comes with that bumper protector plus a set of rubber mats ( which I'll fit tomorrow )

I had the standard protection pack, boot liner is great and the black rear protector bit saves scratches on the top of the bumper

·
Registered
327 Posts

Did you get around to seeing if it had part number on it ?? Can get it on eBay today for about £45. LMK

·
Registered
327 Posts
I've had a look & cant see any part number on the rubber boot mat.
OK. Thanks for taking the time !!

This is the description for the mat on ebay, would you think this is the right one ??

Genuine Toyota C-HR Interior Trunk Liner High Floor Only Black 2016-

·
Registered
8 Posts
I went for front & rear dash cams.

The dealer will happily fit the dash cams for you before collection if you ask them.
Hi! Did they wire it for permanent or switched live? If switched did you have the optional battery for parking mode? I have a BlackVue 750S 2Ch in my 5 year old CHR. Just ordered the GR Sport 2.0 for October delivery. Weighing up whether to refit my BlackVue or sell it and go for this.

21 - 40 of 62 Posts