Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2022 C-HR GR Sport
231 Posts
All I've done with mine is driven the 3 miles home & stuck it away in the garage.
I'm gonna take it out & set it all up tomorrow.

Salesperson set the dashcam app on my phone with me, we also activated the connected services ( just waiting for them to fully activate )

There was a new white C-HR GR Sport awaiting customer collection parked next to mine this morning, didn't see if that had any optional upgrades on it.

·
Registered
2022 C-HR GR Sport
231 Posts
Any photos of yours yet, @forkingabout1978 , is the dashcam a factory fit or something the dealer will do ??
Ill get some pictures tomorrow.

I would suspect the dash cams have been fitted at the Toyota dealer, there the front & rear dash cam package you can spec when your order a new Toyota.

Reactions: Huey

·
Registered
2022 C-HR GR Sport
231 Posts
Same here - box with instructions left on passenger seat.

Salesperson explained which app to download & we set the dash cams up before I left the forecourt.

·
Registered
2022 C-HR GR Sport
231 Posts
One thing I've just noticed on a short test drive - the dipped beam headlamps are fantastic especially when they do there adaptive lighting moving about :cool:

·
Registered
2022 C-HR GR Sport
231 Posts
I went for front & rear dash cams.

The dealer will happily fit the dash cams for you before collection if you ask them.

·
Registered
2022 C-HR GR Sport
231 Posts
The My T connected services finally decided to burst in to life this afternoon :cool:

I never knew the C-HR had these fitted.

Brown Wood Rectangle Tints and shades Pattern

Yes I know I still need to tidy up the old carpet on the right hand side garage wall post during the week.

I did put some fresh carpet on the left hand post before the C-HR arrived.

Water Road surface Leaf Wood Brickwork

·
Registered
2022 C-HR GR Sport
231 Posts
Are you pleased with the car? What about the colour, is it better in the flesh? I have exactly the same on its way.
I'm extremely happy with the car, I've only done 35 miles in total since I collected it so still discovering things about it.
Ill get some daytime pictures tomorrow of the colour

Currently reporting 52.4 mpg average since I collected it.

·
Registered
2022 C-HR GR Sport
231 Posts
Yeah salesperson added in the protection + pack foc, I'll have a look at the rubber boot liner tomorrow.

Comes with that bumper protector plus a set of rubber mats ( which I'll fit tomorrow )

The rubber mats are a better option for me then the standard GR Sport mats.

·
Registered
2022 C-HR GR Sport
231 Posts
Think about a normal car parked in the sun. Temperature in the car will be way higher than outside. So it makes total sense to open the doors for a couple of minutes to "cool" it down, before turning on the engine so AC will start operating.
You could in theory roll all the windows down from the remote fob as you walked up to a C-HR - but that function needs activation as its locked out from the factory.

·
Registered
2022 C-HR GR Sport
231 Posts
Well it seems if you drive the 2 litre hybrid a little harder you get better average MPG.
I'm impressed with the fuel consumption for my usage.

Speedometer Vehicle Odometer Car Tachometer

·
Registered
2022 C-HR GR Sport
231 Posts
I'm really liking the speed of the infotainment system plus the accuracy of the voice activation for radio station selection / USB stick music playback.

The handsfree phone function & announcement of who was calling impressed me to when someone called me the other day.

The C-HR smart connect system is just in a different league compared to the Peugeot NAC wave 2 system as fitted to the 308 T9 I had previously.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts