Boot and rear sill protector
Mudguards

View attachment 3713
View attachment 3717
View attachment 3715
View attachment 3716
View attachment 3714
View attachment 3712
I was thinking I kno someone picking up a new motor today,good pics, only 8miles? Bet you busting for a drive. Noticed half tank of fuel was that courtesy of garage.ps How quiet are they when driving it still amazes me. Think a few members will be watching your posts with interest

·
Registered
333 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Seems everyone is ordering JBL & Alcantara on there GR Sport
Salesman at my garage said this was the first with Alacantra he’d sold for a while. Fairly expensive option, but I had it in my last car and prefer it to leather, as doesn't crease and you don’t get that too hot in summer / cold in winter thing

Not driven anywhere today, but will have a spin tomorrow and report back on first impressions

·
Registered
2022 C-HR GR Sport
193 Posts
All I've done with mine is driven the 3 miles home & stuck it away in the garage.
I'm gonna take it out & set it all up tomorrow.

Salesperson set the dashcam app on my phone with me, we also activated the connected services ( just waiting for them to fully activate )

There was a new white C-HR GR Sport awaiting customer collection parked next to mine this morning, didn't see if that had any optional upgrades on it.

·
Registered
333 Posts
All I've done with mine is driven the 3 miles home & stuck it away in the garage.
I'm gonna take it out & set it all up tomorrow.

Salesperson set the dashcam app on my phone with me, we also activated the connected services ( just waiting for them to fully activate )

There was a new white C-HR GR Sport awaiting customer collection parked next to mine this morning, didn't see if that had any optional upgrades on it.
Any photos of yours yet, @forkingabout1978 , is the dashcam a factory fit or something the dealer will do ??

·
Registered
2022 C-HR GR Sport
193 Posts
Any photos of yours yet, @forkingabout1978 , is the dashcam a factory fit or something the dealer will do ??
Ill get some pictures tomorrow.

I would suspect the dash cams have been fitted at the Toyota dealer, there the front & rear dash cam package you can spec when your order a new Toyota.

Reactions: Huey

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ill get some pictures tomorrow.

I would suspect the dash cams have been fitted at the Toyota dealer, there the front & rear dash cam package you can spec when your order a new Toyota.
My dash cam was fitted at the dealer. Box and instructions on the passenger seat

·
Registered
2022 C-HR GR Sport
193 Posts
Same here - box with instructions left on passenger seat.

Salesperson explained which app to download & we set the dash cams up before I left the forecourt.

·
Registered
2022 C-HR GR Sport
193 Posts
One thing I've just noticed on a short test drive - the dipped beam headlamps are fantastic especially when they do there adaptive lighting moving about :cool:

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Had adaptive lighting on last two cars. Would really miss it now

Same as hold assist. If I drive a car without it it’s not easy

·
Registered
333 Posts
With regards to the dash cams, do people have front and rear or just front. Didn't order when ordered the car, but may see what the options are ??, before picking it up.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I went for front & rear dash cams.

The dealer will happily fit the dash cams for you before collection if you ask them.
I will ask them, the next time I email them. They advertise a front facing one on thier website, so will ask them to quote for front & rear. What make and model, did you have fitted ??

1 - 20 of 64 Posts