Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, just registered to this forum.

No C-HR in the house yet but within a few weeks i go ordering one.
My first brand new car so it is (and will be) something special.

Got already a big piece of paper for my shopping list..

- C-HR 1.8 hybrid
- Metalstream grey with black roof
- Style : Bi-tone plus (LED, 9pc JBL and all other things..)

So far for the base.. :mrgreen:

I dont like to drive something that can be found next street.. so it have to be personalised!
Want as option custom leather/alcantara seats and the small frontbumper trim in bodycolor.
Also will get some JDM parts straight from Japan and want something different as the usual wheels.

Keep u updated!

·
Registered
380 Posts
My advise... don't order a bi-tone... like everyone else.
I've got the premium, normal roof, different wheels.
That way you'll stand out in Holland😉
90% orders a bi-tone (plus) here.

·
Premium Member
1,536 Posts
In my country also most are getting bi-tone as it's a mid package. Higher package is more expensive and lower doesn't offer any goods :)

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know the color and model is most sold.. but i like it most. I really dont like the brown interior of the Premium.

Maybe i will paint the original wheels in silver.. just because the wheels are only available in black/chrome and matt black.
I dont know it yet. Got my eyes on a set of Lexus F-Sport wheels too..

It will stand out of the crowd at the end.

·
Super Moderator
1,899 Posts
hello and welcome

·
Registered
380 Posts
DutCHR said:
I know the color and model is most sold.. but i like it most. I really dont like the brown interior of the Premium.
I didn't like the brown interior either, but when I saw the purple/blue leather and the almost neon blue strip on the dashboard and missing half leather seats... I suddenly fell in love with the "luxury" look of brown.

I guess you have seen them both in real life... otherwise make sure you do.

Either way it will be a fun car. You will enjoy it. Have fun with pondering ;)

·
Registered
641 Posts
Welcome Welcome. I have grown to love the brown leather seats to be honest. I was very dubious at first as I hate brown but it's really grown on me.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Welcome. Funny how these cars turn into mod projects. We were laughing about that at the Sussex meetup. Lots of us had been involved with other types of cars but never had so much discussion around modding.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
when i have my lambo-doors and neonset too i will come to show it in sussex.. :lol: :lol:

Information about the optional leather/alcantara seats i get tomorrow.
Still have to wait a month before i can go order one... and see how long it takes before i have it.

·
Registered
175 Posts
MerlyWerly said:
Welcome Welcome. I have grown to love the brown leather seats to be honest. I was very dubious at first as I hate brown but it's really grown on me.
I have to agree with the above, wasn't keen at first, really liked the blue trim inside, but if you want the top model in Germany you have to go with the brown.

Couple of weeks in and now I'd say it was the better choice :cool:

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Den Haag, thats nearby too. :)

For the seats i will not go for the brown... i decided to go for the create-your-own option.
That way all options are open for type leather/alcantara, color and the stitches.

So the option list keeps growing. :D

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Saturday i pick up a Hybrid C-HR for a long testdrive.. :D need to bring it back on Monday so hope it has a filled fueltank! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Oh dear... im really hooked now :D

Got a C-HR Exectutive Hybrid in Pearl White till monday and made already about 30km with it. Again its a great car!
Tomorrow a full day of useless driving around... to test the car and features to the max. :mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.