Toyota C-HR Forum banner

Do i like the new CHR

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i have seen the new CH-R spy shots and it looks even better than the current model. It will also be a PHEV 2.0. I have added a poll. Who likes it, The only thing not going to production is the rear brake light due to expense. Im in the going to buy the new one 2024 plate.

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive lighting

· Registered
2022 C-HR GR Sport
534 Posts
FWIW - I'd never buy first couple of years of a new model production - there's always something that goes wrong that sneaks through manufacturer product development & testing stages.

As for the new C-HR I'd want to see one in real life before I'd even consider one.

· Registered
492 Posts
Thought that was the concept design they leaked a few weeks ago?

The real one will be similar but toned down a fair bit, like always?

Spy shots normally come out when the car is being tested and has disruptive pattern on the body or covered bits so not released until they want to

· Registered
333 Posts

Spy shots normally come out when the car is being tested and has disruptive pattern on the body or covered bits so not released until they want to
Thought might have seen a change of flag,I like the concept makes a statement like it's predecessor. Climbed in Toyota BZ thing inside nice uncluttered roomy too. Outside the wheel arch inserts spoil it far too boxy.
Grandkids have entered the building mayhem will ensue for 4hrs Rhubarb Crumble usually takes the edge off them for awhile I hope, snowing heavy out too.
Trying now to dress the dog up in a Disney outfit gotta go the little devils

· Registered
492 Posts
Thought might have seen a change of flag,I like the concept makes a statement like it's predecessor. Climbed in Toyota BZ thing inside nice uncluttered roomy too. Outside the wheel arch inserts spoil it far too boxy.
Grandkids have entered the building mayhem will ensue for 4hrs Rhubarb Crumble usually takes the edge off them for awhile I hope, snowing heavy out too.
Trying now to dress the dog up in a Disney outfit gotta go the little devils
Nope at home this week and next. Look after the following Tuesday as working in the Cayman Islands for a week then. Got the weekend off whilst there, so big question what to do whilst staying in a beachfront hotel on 7 mile beach for the weekend, and on expenses..😎

· Registered
2022 chr 1.8 GR sport, decuma grey, mudflaps
121 Posts
Can't vote because as several people have said I wouldn't buy a new model until the bugs have been ironed out, I think the new model looks brilliant, just hope the production model is as good, if so 2027 would be my ideal change date as my chr GR is only 2 months old👍

· Registered
2022 C-HR GR Sport
534 Posts
I do know that Toyota UK are currently reaching out via there social media to current C-HR owners for market research for planning the next C-HR

Font Parallel Screenshot Number Document

· Registered
333 Posts
Nope at home this week and next. Look after the following Tuesday as working in the Cayman Islands for a week then. Got the weekend off whilst there, so big question what to do whilst staying in a beachfront hotel on 7 mile beach for the weekend, and on expenses..😎
Huey been to Google things to do on weekends off in the Cayman Islands.
Morning swim,jog round the breakfast buffet, extreme reclining for 1-2hrs, afternoon jet ski, paragliding and few cocktails. Evening relax even more, and prepare to start allover again next day. My grandson says you could go collecting seashells as thats fun too.

· Registered
492 Posts
Huey been to Google things to do on weekends off in the Cayman Islands.
Morning swim,jog round the breakfast buffet, extreme reclining for 1-2hrs, afternoon jet ski, paragliding and few cocktails. Evening relax even more, and prepare to start allover again next day. My grandson says you could go collecting seashells as thats fun too.
Thanks. Sounds like a plan

Normally go there every year but travel during Covid was curtailed. As you say lazing on the beach (forecast is 28-30c and sunny) and some swimming, and probably hit the Irish pub in the evening, named after that well known Irish chap - Fidel Murphy....

· Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

nope that is pretty much it but as i said without the long break light

· Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Can't vote because as several people have said I wouldn't buy a new model until the bugs have been ironed out, I think the new model looks brilliant, just hope the production model is as good, if so 2027 would be my ideal change date as my chr GR is only 2 months old👍
of course but its a bit of fun. for me on external looks i m in

· Registered
2022 C-HR GR Sport
534 Posts
A press release update for the next C-HR

1 - 15 of 15 Posts