Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Hi All, I Just received my new C-HR Design 2.0 on Thursday just under 2 months after ordering it in late June. First time I have owned a Toyota of any kind and I am really impressed with it so far.

View attachment 3932
I still love the alloys on this spec car,I've the excel and they are if left, difficult to get the brake dust out even with the brushes. Oh welcome to the forum. I'm more than happy with the car,it definitely
changes your outlook on driving,its got good people in here with good knowledge on al aspects on Toyota and general topics around cars.ps what engine 1.8 or 2.0.

·
Registered
2022 C-HR Design 2.0
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I still love the alloys on this spec car,I've the excel and they are if left, difficult to get the brake dust out even with the brushes. Oh welcome to the forum. I'm more than happy with the car,it definitely
changes your outlook on driving,its got good people in here with good knowledge on al aspects on Toyota and general topics around cars.ps what engine 1.8 or 2.0.
Its the 2.0

·
Registered
2022 C-HR Design 2.0
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So sorry I misread your original post where you state engine size. I'm putting it down to entertaining two small grandkids for a few days.I do like the 2.0 I tried the 1.8 but it was ok took out the bigger engine that sold me.
Yeah, I do a bit of motorway driving and thought it would be worth the upgrade.

·
Registered
2022 C-HR GR Sport
329 Posts
The boot is deeper on the 1.8 - has a lower boot floor.

The 2 litre boot floor is higher up / level with the load lip.

Try / look at both options before ordering.

·
Registered
34 Posts
And without the optional extra cost radio unit it also has more width at the back, ideal for pushchairs and golf clubs, as previously mentioned, check out both at your local dealers

·
Registered
2022 C-HR GR Sport
329 Posts
Speaking of optional JBL audio system - if you want it be quick, shortage of parts has already meant the Yaris, Yaris Cross & Corolla all now cannot be ordered with the JBL audio option.

Who knows how long JBL will be available to order on the C-HR

1 - 13 of 13 Posts