Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all C-HR owners.
I plan to buy a C-HR soon. I am considering two models.
1 - A brand new C-HR C-ult
2 - A Used C-HR (6000km. - 12/2016) Limited Edition.

I've spent hours online, trying to find out, if I should go with the new or the used one.
The limited Edition is registered in December 2016 with 6000 km, limit number 93/100. It does have the 10 centimeter height difference between rear seats and the boot, when the seats are layed flat. But in its favor, over the C-ult, it has Touch 2 with Go, JBL sound system, Leather interior and a few other features, from the C-ult.
Besides that, they are alike.
Prices are also almost identical, although The Limited Edition is a bit cheaper.

Does the 12/2016-model C-HR have known problems, that has been fixed since, with the later models, or is it really not an issue?
Besides the height differences mentioned rear seat/boot, are there any other issues that was fixed in later models?
Please help me choose which one to buy.
Thank you.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Welcome!

The difference in height of the boot floor is because of spare wheel i think.
With a spare the floor comes about 10cm up... and is flat with rear seats down.

·
Super Moderator
1,862 Posts
no difference in models or known problems , as said height difference is a spare wheel in the boot , the limited edition sounds nice ,
but the choice is yours

·
Registered
130 Posts
If used one have led lights, do not think and go for it. Led headlights are excellent.
Of course best option is brand new fully featured and color by your choice.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Toyota dealers don't discount used CH-R's much. I tried getting a used Dynamic but the price between used (7000 miles plus wear, possible scuff marks in interior/exterior) was only £1500 than a new one.
So I opted with new.
In my case the dealer messed up original order and couldn't deliver till May but found one with the leather pack fitted that he could deliver in time.
As an apology, he offered the leather pack plus full tank of fuel for an extra £250!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts