Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally (after almost 4 months) i get the car! It's a Lounge (top version here in Italy) in Tyrol Silver colour. Added to the car: Tech Pack that includes Full Led Lights (front, rear and fog lights), lane keeping assist, rear object warning system and winter tyres with different rims (matte black).

I'm totally in love with the car and named her C-HR2-D2 since i'm a huge fan of Star Wars. :lol: :lol:

During this weekend i'll take few more shots!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,861 Posts
Very nice ,I would like to see it next to a metal stream to see the difference.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I chose this over Metal Stream for 2 reasons:
1) Metal Stream here is the most chosen colour so i like to be different :)
2) After a black car I need something less "delicate" with scratch and dust but not a white one (my first car was white) so the lighter grey they had fits perfectly for me.

Next to a Metal Stream mine will be lighter but not so much (like next to a Decuma grey)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Done today firsts few mods :D
Changed the interior lights with led ones and also on the license plate (which is photoshopped for privacy reasons, posted in italian forum too)

sorry for the green-ish light, but the white balance of my S6 messed it up all

·
Registered
641 Posts
I feel like we deserve some pictures of your car in some Epic Rome backdrops :) If any city can produce some awesome pics for the CHR it has to be Rome surely?

·
Registered
641 Posts
I quite like the surround :) Need to get a decent one rather than this dealer named one. It is horrible.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
MRAnd said:
Beautiful work with the lights!

I'm waiting for my CHr to arrive and then I will ask you the references of the lights to buy!👌
Oh it's quite simple. You need 7x W5W (i choose 6000K colour temp) 2 for front ceiling and 2 for the courtesy mirrors, 2 for license plate and 1 for the trunk. 1x 31mm C5W for rear ceiling.

MerlyWerly said:
I quite like the surround :) Need to get a decent one rather than this dealer named one. It is horrible.
Yes indeed MerlyWerly i'm going to buy a new one, very simple (just a 5mm frame around the plate) in aluminium silver, which is perfectly match che colour of the car (i hope!)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.