Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well today i went to make a journey with the MY Toyota app after it said it wanted to update, thought ok let it update ,logged in only to find my profile at 85% and no car registered to my login, so off to the MY TOYOTA web site only to find my car missing from my account there too,well to retrieve the car you just have to enter your vin number which is simple enough, then i tried to plan my route which i gave up on as kept getting a message popping up telling me that they where having some difficulties ,no shit Sherlock, anyhow if it happens to anyone else just log out and then re register your car vin and log back in,
and the app is saying profile 100 % and journey planning working again

·
Registered
61 Posts
Another new technological thing to make our lives easy.
I read a post on here about downloading the latest map from MyToyota - shop.
I went and tried it and had no problem getting in as I had added my new car.
WHen I got to the section about entertainment and maps I had to register it and the instructions told me how to make my car link to my phone so it would all work.
Great!..................but I don't have a modern phone that does that.
Does anyone know if I can download maps a simpler way.

·
Registered
17 Posts
The only way to update the maps is to down load the update to your computer ... unzip the file onto a usb and plug it into the car .. it will want the authorisation code put that in and download will take place i only updated uk whole thing took 30 mins

·
Registered
685 Posts
I noticed the same when the website asked for registration number of the infotainment system.
A phone and internet connection was needed so it can send over that number.
You can also write down the number from you headunit and type it in to mytoyota.

After that your registration is complete so the mapupdates can be downloaded.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts