Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How are people getting on with this ?? Does it randomly stop tracking journeys/locations ??

Took my car, to have a ceramic coating put on it. Left the car with the guy on Sunday, picked it up yesterday.

It's still stating that it's at his address, although it now isn't. And the last journey tracked was when I dropped it off Sunday.

Anybody had any similar occurrences, seemed to work flawlessly for a fortnight.

LMK...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yes mines been like that since I got the car in March, I’ve sent several mails asking why and have never so much as received an acknowledgement. The app is totally useless, my car has been in a different county now for a week yet it’s parked on my drive

·
Registered
305 Posts
Mine works okay 95% of the time

Occasionally sends me a message that the car is unlocked, just after I’ve washed it and moved it back onto drive, and sometimes doesn’t record short trips.

Otherwise all okay

·
Registered
12 Posts
Mine logged me off completely yesterday, so I have had to re-link to the vehicle. It sent me a few messages saying the door are not closed properly (my previous car had all doors soft close, so old habit remained).
Overall useful app when wish to learn how to drive hybrid (reports bad braking & bad accelerations), but if not bothered, it is useless.
Useful widget to check how much fuel is in a tank (in %)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts