Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pelforth said:
Wow snap :)

I have the same model and colour! In my humble opion the best colour and finish, I've sadly started calling mine "Batmobile" :)
I took about a month on deciding that I'd made the right choice on colour, they all look so good

·
Registered
641 Posts
Pelforth said:

I have the same model and colour! In my humble opion the best colour and finish, I've sadly started calling mine "Batmobile" :)
Is that you I have seen on Fuely.com with the CHR called Batmobile then :D :?:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Mark said:
Pelforth said:

I took about a month on deciding that I'd made the right choice on colour, they all look so good
Hi!

I also choose that colour! I had one silver car in the past and, regarding the micro-scratchs, is the better colour. Are you having troubles with scratches with this grey?

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
MRAnd said:
Mark said:
Pelforth said:

Hi!

I also choose that colour! I had one silver car in the past and, regarding the micro-scratchs, is the better colour. Are you having troubles with scratches with this grey?
Not that I have noticed. I have given her a couple of polishes and so far so good

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Pelforth said:
Same here, no obvious marks as yet, also only just noticed the sparkly finish on the interior plastics as well :)
The piano black trim seems to attract dust but the sparkles hide it a bit

1 - 13 of 13 Posts