Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

My wife's C-HR went a bit bonkers today. First fault(s) since June / 7100 miles.

Excuse her attempt at videoing while I was driving...lol

It's happened three times today, clears on a re-start but then happens again.

Weather in South Wales has been really wet but Car has done plenty of miles today & all week so main battery should have stacks of charge.

Other than a trip to the dealership, any suggestions as to what I could check myself?

Thanks,

Simon

G

·
Could try clearing the radar- behind the badge on the front. But as it's suggesting a visit to the dealer I'd be taking it to the dealer- and showing them the video.

·
Super Moderator
1,862 Posts
visit to the dealer is order, they can read the fault codes and diagnose fault

·
Registered
55 Posts
I had something similar on my 1.2T a few months after purchase. I ended up calling Toyota assistance, which the AA is behind. A guy came out, and diagnosed a fuel pressure too high on one of the injectors. Clearing the OBC fixed the fault, and it hasn't come back since.

The other warnings appeared to be a cascade from the original fault.

The difference is that apart from the different engine, a restart didn't clear my warning lights or messages.

Definitely get it to the dealers.

Here's my original thread https://www.chrforums.uk/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=927

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. Used the car today. Same again really. Clears after a restart, drives ok for a few miles then it all lights up.

Will call the dealership tomorrow.

Cheers,

Simon

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, had a stupidly busy couple of weeks so haven't had chance to book it in.

The good news is it hasn't occurred since my last post.

The only thing I've thought about is on the occasions it happened, we had two adults in the back seats. No one in the back seats since......

Hopefully it'll be ok until it's first service, probably in June. I'll add it to the list......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts