Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. On the day I picked up my 1.8 design model. I turned on a route on the sat nav and was pleased to see the turnings and distance displayed in the multi function display. Since then it has never worked. The hand book says it should come on automatically but it doesn’t. Been back to the dealer twice who was useless. He said it cannot feature on this model as there is no onboard compass. Which is incorrect I even quoted him the hand book. I am sure I have just turned something on or off. Can anyone help with this.
Thank you to those who post on here I have found you to be a brilliant resource

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hi Brian. Did you work it out? My 18 Dynamic you use the left or right keys on the right of the steering wheel to scroll to the compass and with a set destination down key and it brings up next intersection and distance.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello Toybaru1. I really appreciate you taking the time to help me with this. I have just been out for a couple of short journeys with the sat nav on. Then pulling up to safely search for a compass without success. It works on the larger screen although the direction arrows are very small, but maddeningly not on the multi function display. The handbook says it is there. Other than this I think it is a great car. I just wish I had gone to a more helpful dealership.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It does to me. Thank you very much for trying to help. The hand book shows it, but as I said the dealer wasn’t interested. Maybe when I go to a different dealer for the service they are able to help. Maybe they are upset I did not purchase the three year service plan.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks again Toybaru1. Still no joy, I think it got to be a software problem. I think I am going to take it back to the dealer and book it in. Thanks for trying to help me. For me it is like an itch I keep scratching. Regards Brian.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts