Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The next defect after the windscreen and fuel tank.

Now my projection light in the mirror is showing a strange splattered pattern.

Have send an email to my dealer. I hope it will be under warranty. I have no idea how this can occur.

The other side has some very small spots (already).

Going slightly mad about this Toyota.

·
Super Moderator
1,861 Posts
unlock your car in the dark they are fitted in the bottom of the mirror

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
david63 said:
... and they are not available as a spare part (or at least they were not a couple of months ago - so it could be a whole new mirror, but if it is under warranty there should be no problems.
That bit is the problem at this moment. There is no spare part number for them... so it seems that both mirrors are gonna be replaced.
Keep you guys updated.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The complete mirrors have been replaced under warranty.
Only the spray painted caps have been transfered from the old mirrors.

It included the part mounted to the car including folding machanism, glass etc.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Don't worry. I also had the cracked screen, splattered mirrors, faulty fuel tank...
Now I only have a very misty inside, probably a leak somewhere. Due to the misting the front cam does not work cotrectly. But it is still a nice car.

·
Super Moderator
1,861 Posts
got a few spots on my car but will wait until it is worse before i take it to the dealer , by then they may have resolved the issue in the manufacturing stage so it wont happen more than once

·
Super Moderator
1,861 Posts
this could be the start of Toyotas second big problem,big as i mean in numbers of mirrors needing replacing

·
Registered
251 Posts
Surely, it's just a bit of film like the material used for old camera negatives ?? They are bound to be able to sort this without replacing the whole mirror unit.

·
Super Moderator
1,861 Posts
not at the moment ,it seem they are replacing the whole mirror which cant be cheap

1 - 20 of 100 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.