Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love the auto setting on the main beam headlights which dips when faced with oncoming cars. Is it a fixed setting as I seem to get flashed quite a lot as if the other cars think I dipped the headlight late but to me it seems to do the job as fast as I could get to the lever manually?

· Registered
2022 C-HR GR Sport
534 Posts
Its a newish function that works most of the time, it's a common complaint across the various Toyota ( & other vehicle manufacturers ) products.

· Super Moderator
1,954 Posts
its a very useful feature but not fool proof , i have it on my merc with 18 led mutlibeam headlamps that only dip the bulbs that it thinks are shining at an on coming car so you have high beam on all the time and it works really well

Reactions: Huey

· Registered
492 Posts
its a very useful feature but not fool proof , i have it on my merc with 18 led mutlibeam headlamps that only dip the bulbs that it thinks are shining at an on coming car so you have high beam on all the time and it works really well
Agree, works okay on the CHR but I had an E Class Merc as a hire car a few weeks ago on a business trip, fully loaded and the headlights on auto were great. On country roads they were dancing about all over the place

1 - 4 of 4 Posts