Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From an American forum Toyota quote on European launch of Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive exterior Font
limited edition - Building upon the C-HR Dynamic trim level, the Toyota C-HR Limited Edition also has LED headlights, fog lamps, DRLs, sequential LED turn indicators, rear privacy glass, parking sensors on both ends, auto-folding side mirrors, and keyless entry and start. It also gets anodized blue decoration line framing on the dashboard, dark violet trim for the upper instrument panel and door panels, and light blue ambient lighting. Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive lighting
[attachment=1]limited-edition-badge.jpg[/attachment

http://www.toyotachrforum.com/forum/2017-toyota-c-hr-general-discussion-forum/1897-limited-edition-toyota-c-hr.html
Cheap Toyota! why not give something to existing customers

Attachments

·
Registered
692 Posts
I saw a ´First Edition ` in the showroom... Also a limited model here of 400pcs.
But it did not have the parts that made it a First Edition. Not even the badge... :p

So its nothing special i think. Maybe some added options for lower price as listed.
Oh.. and the reallyspecialoneofakind badge of course :cool:

·
Registered
8 Posts
I bought one as it was on the showroom floor and ready to go, the run is limited to 100.

According to the sales guy they were meant for dealers display models only but they can sell them.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HKP57 said:
I bought one as it was on the showroom floor and ready to go, the run is limited to 100.

According to the sales guy they were meant for dealers display models only but they can sell them.
Seen one in the flesh in Chingford East London wheels are great.
Did you add the wind deflectors to the windows?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Mark said:
Seen one in the flesh in Chingford East London wheels are great.
Did you add the wind deflectors to the windows?
We had the wind deflectors fitted off the options list, along with mud flaps, rear bumper protector, front bumper protectors and handle protectors.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Wind deflectors all round were £70 inc fitted at my dealer
mud flaps £32 inc supplied and DIY

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.