Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,862 Posts
looks more like something has scratched it, looking at the two creases just in front of it something has been dragged along it , just my opinion

·
Super Moderator
1,862 Posts
Don't push it around to much those creases I mentioned are from where the airbag is deployed from

·
Registered
141 Posts
Weird..maybe a visit to Toyota dealer to check and see what they will say, although i dont think they will fix it or something.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I've found the interior finishes will mark very easily, I even scratched the soft touch surface in my Dynamic with a cleaning cloth, left white marks in the purple cover.

The lovely sparkly finish in the black plastic bits also scratches really easily, may be something to change in the next version?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just an update. Local dealer agreed there's a problem. It's not a scratch as it's under the top finish.

Toyota UK have agreed to change it but there's a problem as the entire dashboard needs to come out to replace the topper.

From recent experience at the first service, I wouldn't trust FRF Swansea to oil the cogs on my bike so the thought of them taking on such a big job & effing it up is a total no no.

We'll live with it. Only 2 years left on the car. It's a shame the dealership detract from such a nice vehicle :(

·
Registered
402 Posts
Try some grey leather restorer. Was great on my grey leather seats in my saab. Took away all marks etc.

G

·
Must admit I have looked at my leather topper with some kind of entrusting contempt since first taking delivery of my chr.
Something in my head just tells me this leather will not stand up to much
Particularly when I left my car parked up in this incredible heat we are having it was so hot you couldn't touch it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts