Votes: 5 16.7%
  • <t>Apache Helicopter</t>

Votes: 4 13.3%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please let us know in the poll... Male? Female? Or do you identify as an Apache Helicopter? Let us know!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Karmalakas said:
What's an Apache Helicopter? And the poll let's you choose to be all three at the same time
An Apache helicopter has machine guns and missiles. It is an unbelievably impressive complement of weaponry, an absolute death machine.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Karmalakas said:
I still don't get it how it's related to gender :)
It's an internet joke, some American child decided to create a number of genders that are not male or female. The internet reacted by suggesting that people can now identify as an attack helicopter, in this case, the deadliest of them all, an Apache Helicopter. True to those people I have allowed them the option to identify as said object.

·
Registered
681 Posts
This poll is a complete joke :(

·
Registered
641 Posts
I don't think the majority of us get your sense of humour I'm afraid. Verbally it may come off as funny but on a poll it just looks like you are on drugs.

I laughed more at Holyheads reply. :lol:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
MerlyWerly said:
I don't think the majority of us get your sense of humour I'm afraid. Verbally it may come off as funny but on a poll it just looks like you are on drugs.

I laughed more at Holyheads reply. :lol:
Remember kids, if a stranger offers you drugs... take it, because drugs are expensive.

·
Registered
554 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts