1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
Ordered my CHR on 20th January.

My Toyota App is now showing "In Transit"

Will this change to show the ship part of the journey, as the next part shows as "arrived at retailer" ?
Font Rectangle Parallel Number Magenta

·
Registered
333 Posts
Looks like you’re in Spain, unless I’m bad on flags, so not sure

In UK next step is In Transit to Derbyshire (main Toyota depot) then to dealer a couple of weeks later

·
Registered
2022 C-HR GR Sport
329 Posts
I am in Spain at the moment, on holiday ! I was just wondering if it shows the ship's progress ?
No not unless you can work out which ship it's on via status diving in My T for the date it leaves Turkey.

Have a look here as it explains how to do it.

You can track the vessel by other means but you need to work out which vessel it's on first.

·
Registered
2022 CH-R 1.8 Design in Decuma Grey
42 Posts
Mine is showing in transit on app too… it’s on ‘Vega Leader” which is docked in Bremerhaven Germany, then onto Zeebrugge and into Portbury on 2/4 with an eta to dealership currently 27/4. When did yours leave autoport in turkey, if it left on 15/3 then it’s on the same boat.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Mine is showing in transit on app too… it’s on ‘Vega Leader” which is docked in Bremerhaven Germany, then onto Zeebrugge and into Portbury on 2/4 with an eta to dealership currently 27/4. When did yours leave autoport in turkey, if it left on 15/3 then it’s on the same boat.
How do I find out it's on the same boat? On my App all things like Order Received, Build in Progress have red ticks, but in transit just has a red circle !!

·
Registered
42 Posts
How do I find out it's on the same boat? On my App all things like Order Received, Build in Progress have red ticks, but in transit just has a red circle !!
You need to log into your Toyota account on an edge browser and follow the instructions from this thread, it gives you so much more information than the app. You also get an eta for delivery to dealership. Once you have this extra info it’s easier to find out which ship as you know when it left autoport in Turkey.

·
Registered
2022 C-HR GR Sport
329 Posts
If you status dive in your My Toyota account you can get an idea of where your new C-HR is.

It will show the arrival date for each step plus the date it leaves that step.

Visited status means its pasted through that step - if it shows Current, it means that where your vehicle currently is.

The future dates can move about depending on delays.

Rectangle Computer Font Operating system Screenshot

·
Registered
42 Posts
If you status dive in your My Toyota account you can get an idea of where your new C-HR is.

It will show the arrival date for each step plus the date it leaves that step.

Visited status means its pasted through that step - if it shows Current, it means that where your vehicle currently is.

The future dates can move about depending on delays.
Wow not long until you hopefully have the new shiny toy 8/4! My eta is 27/4 so not too long now if all goes well.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Vega Leader is currently in Zeebrugge & due to leave today, its then estimated to arrive in to Portbury on April 3rd.
Thanks yes keeping an eye on its progress, think it’s in late at night otherwise I could have got a picture when it sails passed the house to portbury. Very excited now 🤪

·
Registered
101 Posts
Ok so it is saying for mine when I status dive.. location: Autoport, arrived 04/04, left location on 06/04, but visited says 'current'. I'm not sure if it is on the ship or maybe the next one. If it's on the ship does 'current' change to 'visited'? Strange how it said it left location on 06/04 and Coral Leader sailed on 09/04. Estimated arrival and departure from Portbury is 25/04.

·
Registered
2022 Toyota CHR 1.8 Icon in Decuma Grey
13 Posts
Hi dealer says mine is expected at the dealership june 9th but could be sooner we’re his words, when would it likely have had to get into uk to make this time does anyone know following their own experience, can’t track on MyT app as it’s a Motability order and dealer just says expected with them on 9th June or earlier, just trying to get a feel of where in the journey it would be now roughly

·
Registered
333 Posts
Hi dealer says mine is expected at the dealership june 9th but could be sooner we’re his words, when would it likely have had to get into uk to make this time does anyone know following their own experience, can’t track on MyT app as it’s a Motability order and dealer just says expected with them on 9th June or earlier, just trying to get a feel of where in the journey it would be now roughly
After mine arrived at Portbury it sat there for a couple of days and then travelled to Toyota Derby. Was there about a week (pretty sure they do the PDI and fit any accessories there, mudflaps etc as these are put in boot at factory and not fitted as slows the line down)

Then arrived at dealer where they fitted the dash cam and I picked up the end of the same week

So basically, after arriving in UK should be at your dealer in a couple of weeks and then you collect

·
Registered
2022 Toyota CHR 1.8 Icon in Decuma Grey
13 Posts
After mine arrived at Portbury it sat there for a couple of days and then travelled to Toyota Derby. Was there about a week (pretty sure they do the PDI and fit any accessories there, mudflaps etc as these are put in boot at factory and not fitted as slows the line down)

Then arrived at dealer where they fitted the dash cam and I picked up the end of the same week

So basically, after arriving in UK should be at your dealer in a couple of weeks and then you collect
Nice one, so I’d assume if not already it should arrive in the uk in the next week or 2 to be at the dealer for the 9th, I did ask him if it was on the ship when I emailed but they didn’t say just said it shud be with them june 9th :) getting impatient now haha can’t wait

1 - 20 of 21 Posts