Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't know what I've done but my interior lights not coming on when I open the doors. The manual says to press the button up by the lights but it's not doing anything. Can anyone help?
Thanks
Scott

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Popped round the dealers today and they didn't get it working by pushing the Burton either.
However if you go to the touchscreen there's a setting for configuring the car and one of the options was interior lights and they were switched to off.
Not sure how they got switched off as I know for sure I didn't know about that bit, however happy now as it's all working. Have had the car 4 days now and am loving it.
Thanks for the replies.
Scott

·
Registered
2 Posts
scm256 said:
Popped round the dealers today and they didn't get it working by pushing the Burton either.
However if you go to the touchscreen there's a setting for configuring the car and one of the options was interior lights and they were switched to off.
Not sure how they got switched off as I know for sure I didn't know about that bit, however happy now as it's all working. Have had the car 4 days now and am loving it.
Thanks for the replies.
Scott
Good afternoon .... If you get on the screen of the multimedia system of the Toyota CHR, (Tuning, Vehicle) Personalization of Vehicle you get something ...? And if you get something you can say the software that carries your car ... in mine it comes empty ... there should be customized configuration of the car ... according to manual page 680 ... manual downloaded from my Toyota ... The car does not work, it's shorter ....... :) Thank you !!

Buenas tardes.... ¿Si os metéis en la pantalla del sistema multimedia del Toyota CHR, (Ajustes, Vehículo) Personalización de Vehículo os sale algo...? y si os sale algo podéis decir el software que lleva vuestro coche... en el mío sale vacía... ahí debería salir configuración personalizada del coche... según el manual página 680... manual descargado de my Toyota... el del coche no sirve, es más corto....... :) Gracias!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
scm256 said:
Thanks for the replies.
Scott
What is the software of you CHR?

·
Super Moderator
1,861 Posts
yes you have to turn it from off to timed delayed 5 ,10 ,15 or 30 seconds as i found out today

·
Super Moderator
1,861 Posts
apparently you have to make sure the engine is running to make sure that the setting is stored or next day back to square one

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi miguello83, did you sort this out? Having the same issue with mine. The car settings screen is blank, nothing there.

miguello83 said:
Good afternoon .... If you get on the screen of the multimedia system of the Toyota CHR, (Tuning, Vehicle) Personalization of Vehicle you get something ...? And if you get something you can say the software that carries your car ... in mine it comes empty ... there should be customized configuration of the car ... according to manual page 680 ... manual downloaded from my Toyota ... The car does not work, it's shorter ....... :) Thank you !!

Buenas tardes.... ¿Si os metéis en la pantalla del sistema multimedia del Toyota CHR, (Ajustes, Vehículo) Personalización de Vehículo os sale algo...? y si os sale algo podéis decir el software que lleva vuestro coche... en el mío sale vacía... ahí debería salir configuración personalizada del coche... según el manual página 680... manual descargado de my Toyota... el del coche no sirve, es más corto....... :) Gracias!!

·
Premium Member
1,536 Posts
Probably already been tried, but the button at the top will do nothing if the doors have been open for a while. Did you try turning on the switch and only then open the door? :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.