Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just looking on ebay.com, and searching Toyota C-HR, and up comes loads of chrome/stainless trim bits for all over the car. Don't know about the quality but the prices seem fair. Made in China. Maybe worth a look for blinging up your ride! :D

·
Super Moderator
1,877 Posts
Already got my chrome fog surrounds £12 Toyota 32gb blue glowing memory stick £11 and rear chrome fog surround £11 .lots if other stuff on aliexpress but I'm trying to stay as close to Toyota design as possible

·
Registered
174 Posts
Mine are on their way - fog lights surrounds, stainless rear bumper protection plate and side sills. All chrome and as close to the genuine ones as possible for less than 100€ total.
Should arrive next week and will definitely take pics after installation.

·
Super Moderator
1,877 Posts
i ordered my ones same time as you ,would like to see a picture the side sills

·
Super Moderator
1,877 Posts
Got my ones Tuesday and bought some 3m glue activator off Amazon £15 for 5 sachets to help with the bonding .will fit them tomorrow if its dry. Just waiting for the chrome rear fog surround to come.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would happily buy one of those sachets from you, if you don't need them all, for my "little problem"! ;)

·
Registered
174 Posts
Well, I just received a call from the customs that the side sills arrived, but I must go and pay VAT. Will try do do it tomorrow despite the busy schedule. Fog lights will be installed today.

Update:
Perfect fit, they look and feel as high quality genuine ones.
Land vehicle Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Grille

Hood Automotive lighting Grille Automotive design Car

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,877 Posts
here are my ones ,couldnt what till saturday ,only took 10 mins, i think it goes well with chrome trim,really sets the front off

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,877 Posts
Subota Boy said:
I would happily buy one of those sachets from you, if you don't need them all, for my "little problem"! ;)
no problem just let me know when you are passing my way

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you. Your chrome trims work well together!!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hi, I ordered my piano black interior steering wheel, interior front light panel and door panel from this company in Japan Secondstage. They are made in Japan. Hopefully arrived in 2 weeks time. They are ordered to make.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,877 Posts
strange my steering wheel is piano black as standard on the dynamic in the uk

·
Super Moderator
1,877 Posts
nice , im still unsure whether to fit chrome strips on the side of my car as the toyota ones are very pricey

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ans said:
nice , im still unsure whether to fit chrome strips on the side of my car as the toyota ones are very pricey
I have the same issue. Lot of money to spend to find you don't like it after. Also, I have gone down the silver route, rather than chrome. Lot more limiting for choice of products.

·
Super Moderator
1,877 Posts
you could go for decals but still pricey plus i think they only do red and blue

·
Super Moderator
1,877 Posts
Just a heads up dont buy the chrome rear fog surround it does not fit a uk spec car with fog light fitted :(

·
Super Moderator
1,877 Posts
i got my money back and keep the surround so the dremel is coming out at the weekend

1 - 20 of 32 Posts