Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What would you advise ??

Do I tell the insurance full list price or the fairly high discounted price I paid ??

As don't think I'd get the same deal again, if it did become a total loss.

TIA !!

·
Registered
2022 C-HR GR Sport
231 Posts
What would you advise ??

Do I tell the insurance full list price or the fairly high discounted price I paid ??

As don't think I'd get the same deal again, if it did become a total loss.

TIA !!
Insurance companies normally will either replace the car OR pay the full manufactures list price during the first 12 months from new registration in the event of a total loss claim depending on circumstances.

Check the wording on the policy carefully.

I would quote the full manufactures list price including any options for the vehicle you ordered.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Insurance companies normally will either replace the car OR pay the full manufactures list price during the first 12 months from new registration in the event of a total loss claim depending on circumstances.

Check the wording on the policy carefully.

I would quote the full manufactures list price including any options for the vehicle you ordered.
Tha's what I was thinking to be honest, but they always ask you how much you paid.

I managed to get it £3000 cheaper than list and 0% APR. So think i'll quote list price + dash cam costs.

Thanks...

·
Registered
2022 C-HR GR Sport
231 Posts
I'm renewing with my current provider in a couple of weeks - not the cheapest I can find but the standard level of cover is better overall plus there a long established company.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts