Toyota C-HR Forum banner
441 - 457 of 457 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
I've now got an ETA for delivery at dealer 8th August after originally being 19th August. Have you heard any more from your dealer. Be great for you when you know yours is on route :)
Yes, I got a call from the dealer this afternoon, signing paperwork tomorrow evening and then pick it up on Saturday!!!!!! The app still says its in Derby 🤭

·
Registered
32 Posts
Any news on yours? Is it at the dealer, I've got everything crossed for you!!
So on deep dive it says ETA to dealer is 8/8....not heard a word from my dealer since I paid the deposit back in May. I'm waiting for them to contact me so I can tell them I know the whole journey....the ship name, the ports it called at etc 😅
Hope to hear something soon....

Thanks for checking:)

·
Registered
3 Posts
When did your car get to Autoport?
It might be on Coral Leader and the App is a bit slow, or it might have missed it?
Do a status dive (thread elsewhere on here) and see when it’s expected to be on the boat / arrive in UK
Cheers Huey. Had a go at a dive, but couldn’t see any dates beyond arrival at the Autoport.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm pretty confused by the tracking and progress of my order.
Ordered back in May, estimated date of first registration on my order paperwork of 19th August, but looking in the My Toyota App it is showing as 'Processing Order' today (4th August)... so i have to assume that the 19th is not going to happen... or is the build and ship all very quick once it reaches the front of the queue?
GR Sport, in white with Alactantra interior (and an expected dealer delay to fit the dash cams)...
Any thoughts or experience that might suggest a realistic date to expect the car? My current insurance expires at the end of the month, so I had hoped it would be straightforward to exit one car and land the new one.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'm pretty confused by the tracking and progress of my order.
Ordered back in May, estimated date of first registration on my order paperwork of 19th August, but looking in the My Toyota App it is showing as 'Processing Order' today (4th August)... so i have to assume that the 19th is not going to happen... or is the build and ship all very quick once it reaches the front of the queue?
GR Sport, in white with Alactantra interior (and an expected dealer delay to fit the dash cams)...
Any thoughts or experience that might suggest a realistic date to expect the car? My current insurance expires at the end of the month, so I had hoped it would be straightforward to exit one car and land the new one.
Have you contacted the dealer, that seems like an awfully long time to still be processing order?

More experienced members might be able to throw a bit more light on it though and give their thoughts.

441 - 457 of 457 Posts