Toyota C-HR Forum banner
421 - 440 of 457 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Did someone not say previously that the tracking apps sometimes miss a step out? Have you done a status dive?
Yes no change on the status dive either :(. Guess I just have to wait my turn, just really frustrating after following the ship daily and then it sits in Portbury for 5 days now...guess if it's not collected tomorrow it will be next week now:rolleyes:

·
Registered
32 Posts
It will move within the next day or so.

With the amount of C-HR that arrive at Portbury all at once it takes a few days to move them all the next step to Derby via vehicle transporter.
Thanks - I really hope so. From reading previous posts I thought 2/3 days was the average and today is day 5, I'm guessing they don't move over a weekend so let's hope for some update tomorrow!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yes no change on the status dive either :(. Guess I just have to wait my turn, just really frustrating after following the ship daily and then it sits in Portbury for 5 days now...guess if it's not collected tomorrow it will be next week now:rolleyes:
Sorry to hear that, it sucks. Fingers crossed it changes tomorrow 🙂

·
Registered
32 Posts
Sorry to hear that, it sucks. Fingers crossed it changes tomorrow 🙂
Thanks - me too. Guess mine was just at the back of the queue....nowt I can do about it, was just so hoping to be able to collect if before my holiday.

I work for the NHS and it's been a struggle to get the money together to get my first new car ever, I suppose I'm just getting too impatient!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Thanks - me too. Guess mine was just at the back of the queue....nowt I can do about it, was just so hoping to be able to collect if before my holiday.

I work for the NHS and it's been a struggle to get the money together to get my first new car ever, I suppose I'm just getting too impatient!!
It'll be with you before you know it, there's loads of time before 20th August. My edd didn't change till it was at Derbyshire, so hopefully yours isn't far behind. 😉

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi all, I've been following the discussion as I wait for my CHR to arrive in the UK, such a helpful forum. Thank you all. A quick question. I've been tracking a carrier called Coral Leader, which left Autoport in Turkey on the 27th July. Does anyone know whether I should've seen the status in MyT change to indicate my CHR was picked up, as it still says it's at Autoport? Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Hi all, I've been following the discussion as I wait for my CHR to arrive in the UK, such a helpful forum. Thank you all. A quick question. I've been tracking a carrier called Coral Leader, which left Autoport in Turkey on the 27th July. Does anyone know whether I should've seen the status in MyT change to indicate my CHR was picked up, as it still says it's at Autoport? Thank you in advance.
When did your car get to Autoport?
It might be on Coral Leader and the App is a bit slow, or it might have missed it?
Do a status dive (thread elsewhere on here) and see when it’s expected to be on the boat / arrive in UK

·
Registered
32 Posts
Brilliant news!!!!! My edd didn't change straight away. I'm so pleased for you, I think because we know they're now in the UK it makes the wait even harder, lol 😆
Thanks 🙂 I'm feeling more positive now....just the final leg to go. I'kk keep an eye on ETA and see if it changes next week.

Agree they seem so close but yet so far...;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I’m pretty sure my CHR is on this ship too! The My T status is the same as yours - In Transit (Autoport). My dealer is expecting the car on 13 September which suits me as it will have the new registration. 🙂

421 - 440 of 457 Posts