Toyota C-HR Forum banner
401 - 420 of 457 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yes, mine has too on the website but not on the mobile app, how strange.

Thanks so much Huey for the info, that's useful to know. I didn't order accessories, dashcam etc, just the gr sport as is, so fingers crossed it might move through on the shorter time frame, although I suppose they'll have to have enough at the same time to fill a transporter.

Either way, it's still not long to go, I'm so excited 😆

·
Registered
32 Posts
Yes, mine has too on the website but not on the mobile app, how strange.

Thanks so much Huey for the info, that's useful to know. I didn't order accessories, dashcam etc, just the gr sport as is, so fingers crossed it might move through on the shorter time frame, although I suppose they'll have to have enough at the same time to fill a transporter.

Either way, it's still not long to go, I'm so excited 😆

Yes thanks Huey!! Good info to have.

jacquiemoeller - I am the same no extras or dashcam just the GR Sport as it is.

Very excited too :love:

·
Registered
305 Posts
Just the PDI to do and then wait until they have a car carrier with space travelling to your dealership then

·
Registered
38 Posts
I know, lol. On the website tracker (not the status dive) it's saying its back at autoport, but I think I remember others saying that happens when they're being transferred between two points in UK.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I know, lol. On the website tracker (not the status dive) it's saying its back at autoport, but I think I remember others saying that happens when they're being transferred between two points in UK.
Quick question is your Portbury circle gone back to grey now then? Does the location now say Autoport? Just trying to work out if mine is different to yours - I still have red circle on Portbury.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Keep me updated with your progress please, that way I can see how far I'm behind you. Hope you get it really soon:)
Definitely will. I did a status dive and it's now estimating delivery to dealer of 4th August, which is only next Thursday so happy days if it's correct, but I'm not holding my breath, that does sound to be a tad bit of an ambitious time frame considering it only arrived in Derby yesterday, we'll see! :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Definitely will. I did a status dive and it's now estimating delivery to dealer of 4th August, which is only next Thursday so happy days if it's correct, but I'm not holding my breath, that does sound to be a tad bit of an ambitious time frame considering it only arrived in Derby yesterday, we'll see! :)
Well 🤞🤞 for you....be a really speedy process if that's the case. Hope mine isn't still in Portbury waiting for the next ship to come in 😂

·
Registered
305 Posts
Well 🤞🤞 for you....be a really speedy process if that's the case. Hope mine isn't still in Portbury waiting for the next ship to come in 😂
If it’s at Portbury it will be on a transporter to Derby any day now.

·
Registered
2022 C-HR GR Sport
287 Posts
It will move within the next day or so.

With the amount of C-HR that arrive at Portbury all at once it takes a few days to move them all the next step to Derby via vehicle transporter.

401 - 420 of 457 Posts