Toyota C-HR Forum banner
341 - 360 of 372 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Noone takes them up but it doesnt stop them trying.All dealers do it,Toyota,Honda,Mercedes etc.
Bit dim of them really, if they were close on price some would probably go for it, but seems pointless really as so far adrift

·
Registered
2022 C-HR GR Sport
227 Posts
My insurance renewal is due in near future, once I get my renewal price & have compared meerkats I'm gonna do a quote via Toyota insurance just to see how competitive they are 🤣

·
Registered
2022 C-HR GR Sport
227 Posts
Surely you can use the 3 day one, but not take them up on the ridiculously priced yearly one.
I had the 3 day Toyota drive away insurance but I rang my current insurance provider & just transferred my current policy over on to my new C-HR.

I had email confirmation while still talking to the advisor lass that the C-HR was now covered on my policy.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Spoke to dealer today and it seems my CHR is now down for a 7.6.22 delivery , I don't get why they keep the cars so long in Derby , it went from Portbury on 15.5.22 , and then takes over 3 weeks to be available . They also informed me that when they get the car they have to fit my extras the dashcam & mud laps .

·
Registered
267 Posts
Spoke to dealer today and it seems my CHR is now down for a 7.6.22 delivery , I don't get why they keep the cars so long in Derby , it went from Portbury on 15.5.22 , and then takes over 3 weeks to be available . They also informed me that when they get the car they have to fit my extras the dashcam & mud laps .
Probably depends how many Toyotas came in on one ship, and ended up in Derby, where they do the PDIs etc.

The ships make multi pick-ups and drops on the way here so not totally full of Toyotas and at times must be some waiting a week or so longer in Derby if a lot come in together

Might also depend where you are and if any other cars being dropped at your dealer that week, as they would want to optimise the transporter loads

Reactions: 1754PT
341 - 360 of 372 Posts