Toyota C-HR Forum banner
321 - 340 of 348 Posts

·
Registered
4/2-ordered 2.0 GR SPORT with ALCANTARA in DEEP AMETHYST
62 Posts
My car seems to have an affinity for the dockside.Spent 17 days at the dock at Turkey and has now been at Portbury since Saturday.Will feel at home when i eventually get it as i live at the seaside in Essex.

·
Registered
4/2-ordered 2.0 GR SPORT with ALCANTARA in DEEP AMETHYST
62 Posts
I just contacted dealer and he says the ETA has been removed from his sysyem,and that in his experience it means car will be at dealers within next few days,and hughly unlikely to be still in turkey.Cannot decide if this is waffle or not!

·
Registered
2022 C-HR GR Sport
177 Posts
Surprise,surprise MyToyota now says my car is still in Turkey!Watch this space.
That means it's currently on the back of a transport lorry on its way to Derbyshire.

When it leaves Derbyshire & is transported to dealer, app will report it's back in Portbury until it arrives at the dealer.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #333 ·
Emerald Leader has just left the port of Vigo in Spain, but is now heading to Sheerness. So not going to Portbury yet ?? Anybody ever seen this before. Thought it would have gone straight to Portbury.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Emerald Leader has just left the port of Vigo in Spain, but is now heading to Sheerness. So not going to Portbury yet ?? Anybody ever seen this before. Thought it would have gone straight to Portbury.
Emerald Leader is due in Sheerness on 19th and then in Portbury on 24th

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #335 · (Edited)
I get nothing from that link for some reason. But thanks for the update.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Dealer says ETA is the 24/5 and if so i can pick it up 25/5.Mind you i will believe it when i see it.
Sounds right as only a week away so Toyota Derby will be scheduling delivery trucks now

Dealer offered to set up 3 day insurance for me to pick up easily. I had insurance arranged so wasn’t bothered but he set it up and then I realised why he was so insistent, the quote for the year from their insurer that followed was three times the one I had... surely no-one ever takes them up on it

321 - 340 of 348 Posts