Toyota C-HR Forum banner
301 - 320 of 348 Posts

·
Registered
2022 C-HR GR Sport
177 Posts
They have had mine just over a week doing what they do. You'll have it next week, not long now.
Similar here, mine arrived on a Thursday, it could have been available to collect the following Thursday but due to work commitments I collected it that Saturday so 9 days between arriving & me collecting it.

·
Registered
4/2-ordered 2.0 GR SPORT with ALCANTARA in DEEP AMETHYST
62 Posts
The Vega Leader has now left Portbury and surprise surprise my car was not on it.The next ship to arrive ar Portbury on the 15/5 is the Spica Leader.Lets hope i have better luck with that ship,but if not maybe it will arrive for my birthday in October!

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #316 ·
Is there anyway of telling if your car is on a specific ship. Or have you gotta wait till it gets to Portbury. As Emerald Leader has left Autoport. This is 2 days before status diving had said.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #318 ·
Just status dived again, and the leave date has changed to the 08/05, so I'm sure it's on the Emerald Leader. Also the final date has moved a week earlier. Still nearly 3 weeks after it gets to the UK.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Just status dived again, and the leave date has changed to the 08/05, so I'm sure it's on the Emerald Leader. Also the final date has moved a week earlier. Still nearly 3 weeks after it gets to the UK.
Seems quite a few dates improve once car is on the way. Most seem to sit at Portbury for a couple of days and then a week in Derby before heading to dealer.
Dealer probably won’t contac5 you to arrange collection until they have it and then depends if youre having the dash-cam as they fit that and if on finance they need a few days to get that cleared after you sign the paperwork

301 - 320 of 348 Posts