Toyota C-HR Forum banner
281 - 300 of 348 Posts

·
Registered
2022 C-HR GR Sport
177 Posts
It can take a good few hours from the ship arriving & being unloaded until My T updates depending how many vehicles arrive & being checked in at Portbury.

I knew via status diving my vehicle had arrived in the UK but it was several hours later that the My T app updated & the email arrived in my inbox to inform me.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #282 ·
The Emerald Leader leaves Autoport on the 9/5 and arrives at portbury on 25/5,should be on that ship.
You are lucky you can stat us dive,unfortunately i cannot and my car left factory on 4/4 and has still not arrived in uk and nobody at Toyota seems to know if its on a ship or not!Hope you are luckier.
How come you can't status dive then ?? I struggled at first,but when I got the hang of it. It was quite easy.

Reactions: forkingabout1978

·
Registered
95 Posts
You are hopefully right and agree Toyota uk wont help as i contacted their customer service who passed buck back to dealer.I have now sent e-mail to customer service again asking location of my car and if no help will e-mail their uk Managing Director in uk,if nothing else to stir it.Vega leader arrives on saturday can only pray it is on this ship.
I think it is on Vega Leader as there can be no other explanation after that. Your car left the factory the same time as mine. Once it gas docked, after a few hours the status will change.
Mine was at Portbury for 2 days and in Derby just about a week. I'm picking the car up Fri afternoon. You haven't much longer to wait. It will all happen pretty fast once it arrives.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #287 ·
I tracked mine from Turkey to Portbury, then Derbyshire .................... BUT NOW SHOWING BACK AT PORTBURY !!!
I read that once it's gone to Derbyshire, it will then go to the dealers. But may still show Portbury again.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I read that once it's gone to Derbyshire, it will then go to the dealers. But may still show Portbury again.
It’s in the UK, that’s the main thing. 100% it’s an IT glitch.
Technology is wonderful at times, but sometimes maybe the old days were better, you ordered a car and the dealer called you a while later and you were happy that your car was ready for collection.
Way less stress 😀

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #290 ·
The Emerald Leader leaves Autoport on the 9/5 and arrives at portbury on 25/5,should be on that ship.
You are lucky you can stat us dive,unfortunately i cannot and my car left factory on 4/4 and has still not arrived in uk and nobody at Toyota seems to know if its on a ship or not!Hope you are luckier.
The current position of EMERALD LEADER is at West Mediterranean (coordinates 40.005 N / 13.33486 E) reported 2 mins ago by AIS. The vessel is en route to the port of Piraeus, Greece, sailing at a speed of 15.1 knots and expected to arrive there on Jun 2, 12:00.

This is the latest about Emerald Leader ?? Isn't it more likely to be Coral Leader ??

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #292 ·
Would be nice if car was hiding on Coral Leader and wants to get off.
I have just seen the Deep Amethyst in a local dealership. Very nice colour, just a little bit dark for my personal taste.

Reactions: forkingabout1978

·
Registered
2022 C-HR GR Sport
177 Posts
There was a Amethyst GR Sport in the local Toyota dealer showroom last week - it is a pretty dark colour.

I need to pop in for a spare wheel update so I'll see if it's still there.

281 - 300 of 348 Posts