Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 361 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking of upgrading my 2017 1.2T Dynamic to a 2.0 GR Sport.

Roughly how long are people waiting form order date to delivery ??

·
Registered
216 Posts
i ordered a 2.0 GR Sport in late November and have an estimated delivery of mid April. No idea if that’s accurate with current chip issues but maybe...

Sold my current car (Glof R) today. Got a very good price. After 4.5 years it’s worked out at £130 a month from what I paid to what I just got. Best value motoring ever, due to high second hand prices at the moment.
Have another car I can use so not an issue losing mine 3 months early

·
Registered
2022 C-HR GR Sport
193 Posts
I was speaking to a salesperson last Friday about C-HR delivery & he said April / May for a new factory order placed on that day.

He also mentioned he had some cancelled 21.5 MY due for delivery in January.

Reactions: Huey

·
Registered
C-HR GR Sport 2.0 My22 (March 2022)
13 Posts
Ordered my GR Sport in late Sept '21, advised late Jan early Feb for delivery although the order form quoted 16th March handover to me. Still waiting to hear...

·
Registered
2 Posts

Roughly how long are people waiting form order date to delivery ?for

Roughly how long are people waiting form order date to delivery ??
i have just been informed my CHR GR has arrived will have it in the next couple of days ordered it beginning of October hope this helps

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thanks guys. Looks like 5 months seems to be the norm at the moment. I will have a word with my dealer to set MyT up for me and then I can see if mine is built or whatever?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Thanks guys. Looks like 5 months seems to be the norm at the moment. I will have a word with my dealer to set MyT up for me and then I can see if mine is built or whatever?
Ordered mine in November. Got a mail from the dealer yesterday suggesting delivery towards end of May.
if that happens (who knows?) will be 6 months form order to delivery,.
Pretty sure will get pushed back again though ....

Set up MyT myself, not showing anything other than car ordered at present, guess a few months until it moves to being built yet

·
Registered
13 Posts
How did you manage to set up MyT? I have joined My Toyota on line and downloaded the MyT app onto my Iphone but without a VIN or reg number I don't have a connection to my car order.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi open the app tap top right (garage) on mine it opens another page owned or purchased click purchased it should show the car you have on order tap that and it should update to another page showing the situation with your order it also shows your order number..cheers

·
Registered
216 Posts
Hi just had an update from burrows toyota my car is arriving last week in February two weeks early will pick up March to get new reg..
Nice one. You ordered a month before me, and car is only a month away. Mines currently forecast (guessed at?) for late May...

Did you add many options? Just wondering if the upgraded seats and JBL I ordered are adding to delays?

·
Registered
2022 C-HR GR Sport
193 Posts
Had an email earlier saying the My Toyota app has updated, logging in online & digging in to the information it seems my car is due to be built 2nd week of February.

1 - 20 of 361 Posts