Toyota C-HR Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Good to see the dealer taking care of your car

and when you pick it up you鈥檒l be driving miss Daisy
Believe it or not, I鈥檒l hardly drive it. I鈥檓 a lorry driver and also have a van. I do about 60,000 miles a year, so come the weekends, the last thing I want to do is drive. (My toys have 2 wheels)
So in reality, my other half is having a nice new shiny mowta and I鈥檓 paying for it. 馃槀
Am I doing life wrong? 馃槈

Registered
Believe it or not, I鈥檒l hardly drive it. I鈥檓 a lorry driver and also have a van. I do about 60,000 miles a year, so come the weekends, the last thing I want to do is drive. (My toys have 2 wheels)
So in reality, my other half is having a nice new shiny mowta and I鈥檓 paying for it. 馃槀
Am I doing life wrong? 馃槈
Not really the world's upside down in Australia too馃槀. btw who cleans the motor.?馃
You'll have soon, hope those skinning round the track take it careful. Was working near Tees dock and watched how they took those motors off the ships,man it made you sit up I can tell you.馃檲Enjoy the drive tho.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Collecting tomorrow. Feels like I鈥檝e been waiting ages. (To be fair the dealers estimate when I ordered was spot on)
Nice one 馃憤
Mine鈥檚 ready, but due to work, I can鈥檛 pick it up until a week on Sunday 馃檮
We鈥檝e waited since June, so another week won鈥檛 hurt 馃槈馃憤

Registered
Nice one 馃憤
Mine鈥檚 ready, but due to work, I can鈥檛 pick it up until a week on Sunday 馃檮
We鈥檝e waited since June, so another week won鈥檛 hurt 馃槈馃憤
I think I can safely say you won鈥檛 be disappointed. I鈥檓 really happy with it. And bonus it now comes with blind spot monitoring on the design which it didn鈥檛 when I ordered it, so nice little extra.

Registered
The Eagle has landed.
Love it so far. Nice and smooth 馃憤
View attachment 4108
Looks the same as ours Excel spec white pearlescent paint. When summer arrives it takes on more of light cream colour in certain light. They are smooth even on our cratered roads in the UK. Report again after few weeks when you've had a blast about in it.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts