Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm Hasitha from Sri Lanka. (It is a beautiful island located just below india, world famous for finest "Ceylon Tea"). Just got down my C-HR 1.8L G grade hybrid from japan. It is the JDM version since we do not get specifc versions such as for europe.

I may be the first member from Asian region and wish to share and gather knowledge while enjoying the ride with new car.

Regards,
Hasitha.

·
Super Moderator
1,862 Posts
hello and welcome to the forums ,pics in the members gallery if you would so so kind so we can see what you have JDM sounds cool

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It is the G grade hybrid 1.8L. Its the highest JDM grade and quite equal to Dynamic version. Colour is pearl white. No black roof seen in JDM ones. It has adoptive cruise control, toyota safety sense features including lane departure warning, cross traffic alert, passenger detection etc. But no intelligent park assist. Setup comes in japanese language. So I bought car without it and installed a Kenwood android player from local market. Only a few JDM vehicles come with a spare wheel. Mine has one. It is very helpful when running on sri lankan roads.

But would you believe the cost of it with tax here? It was 60,000 GBP!!!. Actual cost of vehicle is 16,000 GBP. Rest is TAX!!!

Will share some pics soon. And will try to share my travelling experiences.

I lived in London for six months in 2013. So UK is a familiar place to me.

My deepest sympothy for those who lost lives in Manchester. May their souls rest in peace.

Regards,
Hasitha.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts