Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just ordered the Excel in Tyrol Silver and am impatiently awaiting delivery so I thought I'd join the forum and say hello. I'm trading in my VW EOS because of Dieselgate and buying my first ever hybrid. The C-HR is about as different as could be from my convertible but I've taken it out on two test drives and become convinced that this is the car to have. It's such fun to drive and is perfect for my lifestyle.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi withoutwax. I've been told 22nd May. I've spoken to the Hometeam about the three day insurance cover so I am hoping it's on track
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
1,862 Posts
hello and welcome rosie
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
641 Posts
Rosie60 said:
Hi withoutwax. I've been told 22nd May. I've spoken to the Hometeam about the three day insurance cover so I am hoping it's on track
22nd is my Birthday so if you do get it take some Birthday photos for me please :) Happy days and welcome!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sadly it now looks unlikely for the 22nd. Phoned dealer today for an update and 'my' contact was on day off. The person I spoke to said my car should be here 'very soon' but refused to be more specific. I'm expecting a call back tomorrow. So I can have a drink for you for your birthday, but no photos
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
1,862 Posts
soon be here
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I do hope so. I'm trading in my VW Eos because of the dieselgate fiasco and a total lack of faith in VAG but it needs servicing in 15 days. I'm hoping the windscreen saga isn't going to have an impact on its delivery.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
UPDATE. - just spoken to Charlotte, 'my' salesperson and it's arriving today!!!! Picking it up Monday afternoon :D without the scuff plates, which are on back order and probably not arriving until July. She also told me that they are confident the windscreen issue has been resolved. We shall see, but at the moment I don't care..Im getting it Monday. HURRAH!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
641 Posts
Rosie60 said:
UPDATE. - just spoken to Charlotte, 'my' salesperson and it's arriving today!!!! Picking it up Monday afternoon :D without the scuff plates, which are on back order and probably not arriving until July. She also told me that they are confident the windscreen issue has been resolved. We shall see, but at the moment I don't care..Im getting it Monday. HURRAH!
Awesome sauce. Super happy for you :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
129 Posts
Rosie60 said:
UPDATE. - just spoken to Charlotte, 'my' salesperson and it's arriving today!!!! Picking it up Monday afternoon :D without the scuff plates, which are on back order and probably not arriving until July. She also told me that they are confident the windscreen issue has been resolved. We shall see, but at the moment I don't care..Im getting it Monday. HURRAH!
Fantastic, post some pics for us
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I didn't get it today😭Apparently the dealer/Toyota had an issue with their link to the DVLA site so they couldn't tax my car, so I couldn't have it. No. I didn't go down and look at it! So, hopefully I can pick it up tomorrow. Feeling disappointed. I've been offered more fuel in compensation.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
280 Posts
Rosie60 said:
I didn't get it today😭Apparently the dealer/Toyota had an issue with their link to the DVLA site so they couldn't tax my car, so I couldn't have it. No. I didn't go down and look at it! So, hopefully I can pick it up tomorrow. Feeling disappointed. I've been offered more fuel in compensation.
ONE MORE SLEEP!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
😁
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top