Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting a excel delivered by Lex AutoLease on Tuesday for a couple of days. I think I will probably go for it and only really want to know how ..... slow it will be. I am coming from a Audi A3 Sportback 2.0 which is really really quick. Happy to go a bit slower but not too much. The tester is an excel but currently am looking to order Dynamic Metalstream with a towbar option. The only need for a tow bar is as a bike rack holder. If there was another way, i would skip the towbar and add something else.

Any of you guys with the Dynamic Hybrid where you wished you had taken an option , and if so which one?

Cheers
Walklikegump

·
Super Moderator
1,862 Posts
read the manual and learn about sports mode ,its a lovely drive, my other car is an slk 350 ,0-60 in 5 seconds but i still love driving the chr because its such a sure footed drive

·
Registered
97 Posts
It will definitely be a lot slower than the A3. I have come from a GT86 and at least I am not now buzzed by "boy racers" in Astras and the like all the time.
The hybrid is a brilliant drive for different reasons.
As per the previous post, you could put it in sport mode but the mpg may suffer.
All the best with it anyway.

·
Super Moderator
1,862 Posts
waits for response about handling ,but i can see they may be driving about for a while ;)

G

·
Handling great exceeded all expectations loving this car 100% more later cant wait to drive this car each day. wish I could register for apps but FUD mileage needs to be 200 miles or more yet

1 - 7 of 7 Posts