Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I'm Lynne and I'm very excited about picking up my new 1.8 hybrid on 27th April.

Did anyone else have a problem deciding which colour to choose? I've opted for metal stream but really liked the black and Dacuma grey as well :D

Will update once again when I've driven it for a bit, but as it'll be my 4th Toyota (I've had a Yaris, IQ and am driving a Rav4 at the monent) I know I won't be disappointed!

Hope you're all enjoying your cars as much as I know I will x

·
Registered
77 Posts
Welcome, I am sure that you will enjoy your CHR, we are having a meet at Bentley museum in Sussex if you are interested, we went for black and love the colour, but the car is a great shape.

·
Super Moderator
1,862 Posts
Hello and welcome. The more the merrier at Bentley nr Lewis on the Saturday 29 April hope to see you there

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hi Lynne, I had trouble deciding between metal stream and decuma grey, went for the decuma grey in the end and so glad I did, it looks stunning, in fact it looks stunning in any colour but I'm so pleased with my choice. You'll have to post some pics when you get it.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Lindyloos258 said:
Hi everyone. I'm Lynne and I'm very excited about picking up my new 1.8 hybrid on 27th April.

Did anyone else have a problem deciding which colour to choose? I've opted for metal stream but really liked the black and Dacuma grey as well :D

Will update once again when I've driven it for a bit, but as it'll be my 4th Toyota (I've had a Yaris, IQ and am driving a Rav4 at the monent) I know I won't be disappointed!

Hope you're all enjoying your cars as much as I know I will x
I went for Decuma Grey but love all the others, very close call on both Metal Stream and Pearl White, had mine over a month and genuinely it is the best car I have driven day to day and I have had a few Audis, BMW RAV4, Honda Accord, Lexus to name some, the C-HR just makes me smile
Enjoy

·
Registered
147 Posts
Hi Lynne, new here myself but congrats on your choice :)

I have the Decuma Grey version, mainly as it was available to buy there and then at my local dealer so i jumped in.

I had a test drive in the Metal Stream version and liked it a lot, it was just a bit similar to my old car and i was after a change :)

Hope you are happy when it comes :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hope you enjoy yours. I struggled making my mind up - in the end I opted for nebula blue with black roof as didn't seem to be many going for that colour and have a silver Volvo at moment so fancied a change

·
Registered
14 Posts
Nice choice as it's same choice as mine nebula blue
Got a call from dealer today
Finally have a delivery date for 20/04
Excireeeeeeeeed&#x1f483-1f3fd;&#x1f483-1f3fd;&#x1f483-1f3fd;&#x1f483-1f3fd;

1 - 10 of 10 Posts