Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I ordered mine on 26. April 2017 and dealer told me delivery date 13. October 2017. I hope this is the maximum to avoid complains, but earlier collection.

It will be 1.8 Hybrid Dark Grey Classy Led (the top level with JBL, leather, led front, fog and rear lights, Touch & Go Plus, steering wheel heating, S-IPA, etc)

·
Super Moderator
1,862 Posts
Hello and welcome to the club .

·
Registered
175 Posts
miro said:
Hello, I ordered mine on 26. April 2017 and dealer told me delivery date 13. October 2017. I hope this is the maximum to avoid complains, but earlier collection.

It will be 1.8 Hybrid Dark Grey Classy Led (the top level with JBL, leather, led front, fog and rear lights, Touch & Go Plus, steering wheel heating, S-IPA, etc)
Sounds just like mine :D

I'll be a wait but well worth it, I promise :D :D

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It is mandatory here for the insurance of vehicles that cost more specified value. I would not have access to an app, signed declaration that gps data could be provided by insurance company to police in when/if case occurs.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Received my C-HR on 25. September. A friend was excited by the car and made video from reception. Another friend did a montage and here is it:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts