Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked my new (to me) C-HR yesterday and I love it.

I was previously driving a 2017 manual BMW M140i. This was rear wheel drive with a petrol 3000cc turbo charged engine producing 340bhp so slightly more powerful that the C-HR. Why did I change to the C-HR? The BMW was to fast, suspension to hard and sports seats so uncomfortable! So after 16 months it had to go.

The C-HR couldn't be more different and because of this I love it already. It's so relaxing to drive and I feel at home already. Drove quite a lot yesterday and was getting between 70 & 75mpg. (BMW was around 30mpg!)

It's a very nice place to be.

Mine is a 67 plate hybrid Dynamic in nebula blue with leather and some other factory trim bits. Only done 15k.

It has a lot to live up to as the longest car we have ever owned is my wife's 2008 (57) Yaris T-Spirit 1.3 with leather. Owned this for 11 years now and it is simply brilliantly reliable.

Hoping the C-HR is as good as the Yaris 🤞.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi Andy,
Congratulations on the new car. I've currently got an 18 plate Dynamic in Decuma grey but I like the ChR a lot so In August ordered a new CHR GR sport which I'm still waiting on.

CHR will never win anything for speed but in the current climate, the fuel efficiency on the hybrid is well worth it. Toyota is a reliable make so finger crossed it will last a while.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts