Toyota C-HR Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Countryside said:
Temp outside here today is 19 I've got climate control on LO dual and air con on 1 bar if it gets cold does the air con know this and adjust itself on a cold day or do I adjust the temp like I have done today ?
Why on LO? Set it to the temperature you want (eg 19j and it will heat/cool to maintain that temp.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Countryside said:
Alex LO was the coolest was quite a mild day and today the same
My point is that you are trying manually override an automatic system (that works well in my experience).
LO is lower than 15 degrees C - which I am sure is not a temperature you were asking it to maintain, even if it is a mild day.
Regardless of the temperature outside, I set it to a temperature I will feel comfortable in (eg 19 or 20) and it will then heat up the cabin on a cool day or cool down the cabin on a hot day. It wont cool any quicker on LO.

·
Registered
277 Posts
When setting on LO it does spin up the fans really high if not highest. I only used it once, cause Ireland and heat..., but it was super efficient to cool the car down after few hours in the sun on a 30C day. That on automatic.
Can't really understand the reason @Countryside set it on " LO dual and air con on 1". Really can't understand why LO and dual at the same time. And why keep the fan at 1?

·
Super Moderator
1,533 Posts
Always keeping AC on and full auto. Never had any issues neither at -25°C nor at +35°C
If it's <20° outside, keeping set at ~19°. If it's >25° outside, then ~23°

·
Registered
215 Posts
Yes. just push auto and you set the temperature yourself

·
Super Moderator
1,533 Posts
Countryside said:
On a cold frosty morning is it best to put temp up to 23 press auto and have 4 or 5 bars on display ?
No, just press the windshield and rear window buttons on and leave for a few minutes. Rear window frost comes off in seconds. Windshield takes a few minutes (faster if you have wiper area heating). I leave interior always on Auto and never had any problems with heating or cooling. And it's bad in cold to set the temp as far up as you can - leave it ~19°

21 - 31 of 31 Posts