Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

My Name is Sven, I am a new forum user from Holland, currently waiting for my C-HR Black Edition in white pearl two-tone.
The dealer tells me it will take another 3 months, in the mean time I've been directed to this forum thorugh Google enough times that I decided to make an account.

Thanks for all the information, allready learned a lot of things that was not in any folder I read!

Cheers

·
Super Moderator
1,862 Posts
Hello and welcome don't forget about some pictures when you get it

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Will post when I get mine, unfortunately the dealer told me it would probably come sometime in may :'(
The reason for this is because it is the Black Edition in pearl with black roof and matte black rims... My prefered style comes with a longer waiting time I guess

·
Registered
685 Posts
Your dealer can exactly see when it will get on transport.. the ordering system he use will tell him that.
The name of the buyer and name of dealer will be connected to a car that is in production. Or if it will be produced in next production run when the desired combination is not available.
A few days later it will arrive at your dealers address.

This dont work when its a lease or company car. Then its depending on when the company place the order.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts