Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys , my name is João and I´m from Portugal , I´m really thinking about getting this car , next month.
But I want to know from people that already have them , about the engine , and hitting hard on gas pedal , do you feel a "sporty" feeling , like it was a little sports card that you feel stick to the bench ?
Thank you very much
Best Regards for everyone

·
Registered
759 Posts
If you want to drive with your foot hard on the gas pedal dont go for the hybrid. That is not how it should be driven.

G

·
I have the 1.2T automatic and the official 0-62mph time is 11.1 seconds which is not very quick and it certainly doesn't feel quick in normal use.

However, I tried it in Sport mode yesterday and was surprised how much quicker it accelerated away from the lights :D - although that would certainly increase the fuel consumption.

·
Registered
163 Posts
CJS1 said:
I agree with Alex.
If you like hitting the gas pedal hard and want something sporty, go for the GT86.
If you want something sporty and like to put the pedal to the medal don't buy a Toyota. Last proper sports car it made was the Supra and the next one will be half BMW half Toyota.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts