Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
333 Posts
My CHR is going in for full service on 1st Feb at my local dealer after 2 years I’m having a courtesy car how long does it take to do ? Also having free valet and vacuumed
They like to have it all day, especially if you have courtesy car no rush. They might find an issue so then they inform you, might keep it till its resolved nothing major.

· Registered
398 Posts
After 2 years? What do you mean? You didn't service it? Or you service it at a different dealer?
Extending the warranty by servicing the car at Toyota is a good incentive to use it.

If there's nothing wrong with your car, it should not take more than 3-4h. But if they are busy and/or a bit lazy, they may hold the car until the end of the day.
My last service, early Nov'22, took 2h. It was raining heavily and I postponed collecting the car for 30-40 minutes. I used to live less than 1km so I never took a "courtesy" car.

· Registered
492 Posts
Normally they get the car first thing and it should be ready by mid afternoon. The work only takes about 2-3 hrs, but they normally shuffle jobs around.

ETTO but I’d pass on their valet. Most dealers use the same rags for loads of cars, so can almost guarantee you’ll get swirly paintwork.

· Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
After 2 years? What do you mean? You didn't service it? Or you service it at a different dealer?
Extending the warranty by servicing the car at Toyota is a good incentive to use it.

If there's nothing wrong with your car, it should not take more than 3-4h. But if they are busy and/or a bit lazy, they may hold the car until the end of the day.
My last service, early Nov'22, took 2h. It was raining heavily and I postponed collecting the car for 30-40 minutes. I used to live less than 1km so I never took a "courtesy" car.
Had first service last year at same dealer just 5 miles from my home my car is on motability from this dealer

1 - 9 of 9 Posts