Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Done 10,000 in my CHR but the drivers floor mat has already worn through.
It is in the position where I rest the heel of my right foot. I only wear trainers while driving the car. Nothing sharp or no stones in the soles of the trainers or on the mat.
Thought that the mat would last longer than that.

Anyone else had issues with the matts?

Do u think they would replace it under warranty or would they say it's not a warranty issue?

Super Moderator
Probably say its just wear and tear 馃槩
And only covered for 12 months. But if you dont ask we wont know 馃槈

Registered
Well now my driver's license Mat has a hole where I rest my left foot, 12500 miles took it in when 13 months old, sorry it's only a 12 month warranty! Crap quality, crap service which is I find unusual for Toyota, can't buy a single mat of course, 47.00 for four,3 of which I don't need, so I really have the set now. Windscreen, puddle lights and a mat argggggg

Registered
Bloody predictive text, driver's side mat even, don't know where license came from?

Registered
Buffynorris49 said:
Well now my driver's license Mat has a hole where I rest my left foot, 12500 miles took it in when 13 months old, sorry it's only a 12 month warranty! Crap quality, crap service which is I find unusual for Toyota, can't buy a single mat of course, 47.00 for four,3 of which I don't need, so I really have the set now. Windscreen, puddle lights and a mat argggggg
Genuine Toyota set of 4 C-HR mats - 拢26.50 on eBay with free P&P :cool:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENUINE-TOYOTA-C-HR-CHR-2WD-CAR-FLOOR-MATS-SET-BLACK-VELOUR/142761042143?epid=8017014502&hash=item213d38a0df:g:UEUAAOSwV9ha0KHJ

Registered
Thanks Solent, not the dosh more the principal that you spend 拢27000 for a car with bedroom quality carpet! :cry:

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Toyota are replacing the mat under warranty as it was just under 1 year old. They are also replacing the new interior light unit that was fitted previously under warranty because the button to turn the interior sensor for the alarm is loose.

Registered
As far as I'm concerned, the mats are provided as standard. My dealer didn't charge for them or the invoice reflecting the charge and subsequent credit, nor have they been classified as a gift, accessory etc.
If the mats come as part of the overall package as standard, then surely they are also subject to 5 year warranty??
I've done less than 1k and am noticing bald spots where my heel pivots from accelerator to brake.
Any legal guys on here have an opinion?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts