Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood Wheel Car
well i was a little sad when i saw that they where not going to release the c-hr with twin pipes so here is my first mod.
not to bad if i say so myself

Attachments

·
Registered
554 Posts
Nice!

Have seen a double triangular twin tip that almost looks 'diamond' shaped so think it will go better with the cars shape.

·
Super Moderator
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
MarkyMUK said:
Nice!

Have seen a double triangular twin tip that almost looks 'diamond' shaped so think it will go better with the cars shape.
yes saw that one but the reviews said it rusted so i thought id try this one

·
Super Moderator
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
withoutwax said:
Like it, did you do it yourself?
yes just 3 screws nothing to taxing

·
Registered
554 Posts
ans said:
MarkyMUK said:
Nice!

yes saw that one but the reviews said it rusted so i thought id try this one
Where did you buy, what price and where did you see the negative reviews about the double triangle?

·
Super Moderator
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Amazon about £22, the other one was on eBay but there are so many it might have been a different one.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Very nice mod :D ;)
I am planning to add full chrome package to my C-HR in the spring when parts become available. The only thing that bothers me is the pricing in my country - the dealer asks €940 for the package while in Cyprus for the same parts they charge only €630 (installation included).
Meanwhile I changed the headlight bulbs to HID and LED:

·
Super Moderator
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
JulianoG said:
Very nice mod :D ;)
I am planning to add full chrome package to my C-HR in the spring when parts become available. The only thing that bothers me is the pricing in my country - the dealer asks €940 for the package while in Cyprus for the same parts they charge only €630 (installation included).
Meanwhile I changed the headlight bulbs to HID and LED:

heres the leds on the dynamic

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
58mm its hard to measure because its a funny shape

·
Registered
177 Posts
@ ans - thanks, i've seen a couple of universal ones that fit 42-70 ish so good to know :) think i'll go square to keep with the lines

·
Super Moderator
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Super Moderator
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
the one that is on at the moment has locking nuts on the srews so if done properly cannot undo ,im waiting for a twin pipe conversion for the chr until then this will do

·
Super Moderator
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Super Moderator
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
@ScomadiFP200 from the side

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.